Just a massage🥵💙

N/A: Okay so they are not famous in this one and they are college roommates. They've been friends since high school, they're not together yet, but I think you'll know where this is going from the title. I hope you like it! There is a LOT of kinky shit. 

PLEASE BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE BEFORE READING THIS!

Top/Dom: Harry
Bottom/Sub: Louis

Smut
Degrading kink
Daddy kink
Breath play
Spanking
Hair pulling
Cock ring
Vibrator
BDSM
Blindfold
Handcuffs

~~

Louis was in his room studying for his upcoming play, Grease, but he couldn't quite focus. He was bored, and none of the lines that he would read over and over again would stick. After staring at the clock for what seemed like hours, he heard the door open, Louis put his lines down and walked out of the room. 

"Hey, Haz. Run home from the gym again?" he asked, seeing Harry with a sweat-soaked tank top, "Yeah," he breathed out. The long curly-haired lad turned around to get a glass of water, Louis looked over Harry's back muscles that were very visible through his sweaty shirt, and the shorter bit his lip softly.

Harry put the cup down and stretched slightly, "Ow, fuck," Harry groaned, "What's wrong?" Louis asked. "I think I slightly pull a muscle in my back," Louis frowned, "You need to remember to stretch before you work out," Louis told him as he put his hand on the taller's shoulder. Harry frowned, "I know, you tell me almost every day, and I always forget," 

"Do you want me to massage it?" Louis asked quietly, Harry smiled, "Would you, please?" Louis nodded, "Of course, that's what friends do. Go take a shower first though, maybe the hot water will help," Harry hugged the shorter, "Thanks, Lou," he murmured before leaving the kitchen to take a shower.

Louis put Harry's shoes away and sat down on the couch turning on a random TV show, after about fifteen minutes Harry came out to the living room with a small bottle in his hand. Louis stood up and took the bottle from his hand, he immediately started laughing once he realized what the contents inside of the bottle was. "Really?" Harry shrugged "It was the closest thing that I could find to a massage oil," he huffed. Louis laughed, "You couldn't find anything else other than lube?" Harry shook his head, with a chuckle, "No,"

Harry did actually find some other stuff, but he kinda wanted this massage to go somewhere else. He's liked the blue-eyed boy for a long time, and he's always wanted to go further than just friends, but he was too scared to say anything to Louis, face to face. Almost every night he dreamed of something more would happen between them, and usually, that ended up with the taller waking up hard in his sweats.

"Alright, shirt off and lay on the floor," Harry nodded and did what he was told, he felt Louis step in between his legs before getting on his knees and sitting on his heels, Harry's thighs touching Louis' calves. Harry had his arms over his mouth to stop himself from groaning, "Okay, this might be a little cold," Harry nodded, and Louis squirted some lube on Harry's back.

"Where does it hurt most?" Louis asked as he started massaging his back, spreading the lube around. "My lower back," Louis moved his hands to the taller's lower back, pressing his thumbs into the dimples on his back, next to his spine.

Harry bit his arm to stop himself from moaning, he was already half hard from where Louis was sitting. Louis continued to massage Harry's back putting more pressure as the minutes went by, Louis bit his lip, himself growing hard at the sight of Harry's muscular back, shiny with lube. Louis purposely swiped his thumb under the waistband of Harry's plaid pajama bottoms, making the younger's whole body tense to the touch.