Stay With Me🥵💙

I thought of this while listening to Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

Angays...

Louis finds his wife cheating on him and he goes to a club where he meets a long-haired, green-eyed man. Harry ends up fucking Louis and Louis doesn't want to leave him, he wants Harry to hold him aftward. Will Harry hold him, or will he kick the blue-eyed man out of his house?

TW and other notes: Top!Harry, Bottom!Louis, Drinking, Alcohol, Emotional, Fluff, Smut, Happy Ending

Enjoy!

~~

Louis walked into a club, wearing his work suit, it was all wrinkled, but he didn't care he just wanted to get his mind off of things. "Vodka, please," he asked showing his ID to the bartender, the guy nodded and poured him a shot of Vodka. Louis quickly took the shot and asked for another, not noticing the man that sat next to him.

"Can I pay for your drink?" he asked, Louis turned to him, and he couldn't wipe the dull look on his face, "It's okay, mate," the man frowned when he saw how sad the blue-eyed man was. He placed a hand above the man's knee, "What's your name?" he asked, "Louis, and you?" the green-eyed man smiled at him, "I'm Harry,"

Louis gave him a nod, "Not to intrude, but you seem upset," Louis nodded, "It's alright, yeah walked in on my wife cheating," Harry gave his knee a gentle squeeze. "I'm so sorry," Louis gave him a small smile, "It's alright, guess I wasn't enough for her," 

He looked down at his ring and took it off his finger, "Looks like I won't be needing this anymore," Harry squeezed his knee again, "Well, I think that she made a huge mistake when she chose to cheat on you," Louis gave him a soft smile and a small nod.

"Hey, I have a booth over there, wanna come join me?" he asked, "Um, sure," Harry smiled at him and called the bartender over, "What do you want? It's on me," Louis smiled and told Harry what he wanted. Once they go their drinks, the green-eyed man guided him over to the booth, there wasn't as much lighting, it felt more intimate than the bar, and that made Louis nervous.

"I'm sorry about your wife... You're a beautiful man and anyone should feel lucky to be with you," Louis' cheeks turned pink as he gave Harry a small smile. "Thank you," Harry smiled at him and held up his glass, Louis smiled and clinked his glass with the taller man's.

~

They'd been talking for an hour, getting to know each other, and Louis was actually happy, "Do you maybe wanna come around to mine? I have a fresh bottle of wine," Harry asked. Louis blushed and nodded softly, Harry smiled at him before getting out of the booth and holding out his hand for the smaller.

~

Once they were at Harry's place, Harry had him sit on the couch while he went into the kitchen to grab the wine and the wine glasses. The green-eyed man sat back down on the couch and put the glasses down before opening the bottle of wine and pouring some into each glass. "Thank you for this," Louis said to him as he handed the smaller a glass, "Of course," Louis smiled, "You made my night a lot better,"

Harry smiled at him and moved a bit closer, "I'm glad, I'm sorry that happened to you, she made a huge mistake," he told him as he placed a hand above Louis' knee. Louis' cheeks darkened, "It's okay, I just wasn't good enough, I don't think I was ever good enough for her, all she wanted was my money,"

The taller moved even closer and lifted his chin, "I'm sure you were more than good enough, she just didn't see how amazing you are. You deserve so much better than her anyway," Louis blushed bright red as he smiled. Harry took his wine glass from his hands and placed them both on the coffee table, he cupped the older's cheeks and smashed their lips together.