Drunk Confession🥵💚

Harry works for Louis as his assistant, he is hopelessly in love with the older man. One day, after a tough day of keeping his hands off Louis at work, Harry decides to go home and drink. He accidentally calls his boss, accidentally confessing everything. What happened the next day, left him breathless...

LHH era but Louis is 25 and Harry is 20 and we're gonna pretend that Harry is smaller than Louis

TW and other notes: Smut, Daddy kink, Degrading kink, Teasing, BDSM, Mentions of Alcohol, Blowjob, Rimming, Subspace, Whipping(Belt), Forced orgasms, multiple orgasms, restraints, fisting

~~

"Harry, get in here now!" Louis told him angrily through the little intercom on his desk, after a moment the younger rushed through the door, "Yes, Mr. Tomlin-" Louis cut him off. "I need these files done but two this afternoon, on the dot, got it Styles?" Harry bit his lip slightly, "Y-Yes sir," 

"And would you mind getting me something from the cafe across the street?" he asked, some of his anger depleting, "Not at all, sir," he gave Harry a small smile, "Thanks, doll, and get something for yourself too, you deserve it," he winked as he handed the younger his work card. 

A light blush coated Harry's cheeks as he took the card from the blue-eyed man, "Thank you, sir," he quickly walked out of the room and shut the door, letting out a breath once he was back at his desk. Louis just looked so good with his gelled hair, sharp cheekbones, amazing jawline, beautiful blue eyes that Harry always got lost in, and cute freckles on the bridge of his nose.

He set the stack of papers on his desk before walking out of the building and toward the cafe. Once he got to the cashier he ordered a chocolate croissant, and two Yorkshire teas with a splash of milk. 

~

There was a soft knock on Louis' office door, "Come in," he called out, and Harry came in with the tea and croissant. "Here you go, Mr. Tomlinson, Yorkshire tea just how you like it and a chocolate croissant," he said as he put the small bag with the pastry in it down along with the tea and Louis' card.

"You got something for yourself I hope," Harry nodded, "Just some tea," he smiled nervously, "Do you need anything else, sir?" he shook his head, with a smile, "I'm alright, thanks doll," the younger nodded softly and left the room again. As Harry sat down at his desk, his mind swirled with unspeakable thoughts of things he wanted Louis to do to him. 

~

It was now 1:45 in the afternoon, and Harry had just finished the files that Louis wanted him to do, his mind was still swirling with thoughts of the older man, and he was becoming horny. He got up and walked over to Louis' closed office, lightly knocking on the door.

"Yes?" Harry opened the door, "Mr. Tomlinson, sir, the papers are done... Do you mind if I go home early, I'm not feeling too well?" Louis gave him a soft smile, "Sure doll, do you think you'll be here tomorrow?" Harry nodded, "I think so," the older gave him a nod and a smile. Harry returned the smile and left the room, grabbing his stuff before leaving the building.

~

Once he was in his house, he kicked off his shoes, and took his jacket and tie off before grabbing a bottle of Vodka. He took a few drinks straight from the bottle and sat down on his couch, the green-eyed man was horny, wanting Louis to touch him all over. 

He was hard, precum leaking from his flushed red tip, "God damn it, Louis!" he groaned, he was frustrated, frustrated that he couldn't have the man that he wanted because he knew it would cost him his job if he ever slipped up. He took some more drinks from the bottle already feeling the alcohol since it didn't take much to get him drunk.