She's not breathing PT.3

N/A: I actually still don't know if I'm going to make this a complete story so for now here's another part!

~~

2 weeks later...

Louis woke up when his stomach churned, he got up and ran to the bathroom, and Harry quickly woke up to the movement of the bed. He got up and went after him, he sat behind the smaller and rubbed his back softly, "It's alright, baby, I'm here," Louis continued to vomit into the toilet as he held his slightly pudgier stomach.

After a few minutes, Louis stopped vomiting and leaned back against Harry's chest, "How are you feeling, darling?" Louis slightly turned to his side. "A little dizzy, think I need some water," Harry kissed his forehead, "Alright, let me get a glass, you stay here, I don't want you getting up and getting hurt," Louis nodded and let Harry get up.

Harry came back a moment later with a small glass of water, he sat down next to the blue-eyed man and put the glass up to his lips. "Small sips, love," Louis took a few small sips from the glass before Harry put it on the counter, "How are you feeling now, Lou?" Louis smiled softly, "Better, where's Darcy?" Harry smiled at him, "She's still sleeping in her crib,"

Louis nodded, "Are you hungry? Do you wanna go out for breakfast today?" Louis nodded, "Can we go to Panera?" Harry kissed his temple, "Of course, you're craving it aren't you?" the blue-eyed man chuckled and nodded.

Harry woke up Darcy while Louis brushed his teeth and got dressed.

"Hi, baby girl," she smiled at Harry, "Dada!" she squealed, after two weeks, Harry still wasn't used to the name. "Hunry," Harry kissed her head, "Okay, we're going to go get some breakfast, papa, and baby wanna go somewhere," she clapped her hand and leaned her head on Harry's shoulder.

~

The three of them had just arrived at Panera and ordered their food, once they sat down, Harry gave Darcy her apple juice. "Haz," the green-eyed man looked up at him, "I wanted to tell you that I have a scan tomorrow," the taller smiled excitedly, "I'm so excited, I can't wait. We get to see the baby for the first time!" 

Louis smiled and grabbed Harry's hand before giving it a gentle squeeze, "Can I tell you something?" Harry nodded, "I have a feeling that there's more than one baby, would you be okay with more than one?" he asked as he bit his lip nervously.

"Of course!" he smiled, Louis let out a sigh of relief and gave Harry's hand another gentle squeeze, Harry squeezed back making the smaller smile more. after a few more minutes of talking, their food was brought to them, Darcy quickly started munching on her toast.

(N/A: IDK what they have a Panera lmao)

~

After about twenty minutes, they were almost done eating. Louis happened to look up as someone was walking in, the person made his heart skip a beat. "Lou, you alright baby?" the person was his ex, "Michael," was all Louis said, a person was walking next to him, a girl who was probably in her mid-twenties, she looked to be about six months pregnant.

Michael grabbed the girl's hand and intertwined their fingers, a glint of a ring caught Louis' eye and his breath. "Babe, who's Michael?" Louis sniffled as tears pricked at his eyes, "I want to go home," he said with a shaky breath. Harry stood up and grabbed Darcy out of the highchair, sadly, there was only one pair of doors, so they had to walk past Michael.

As they walked past, Louis looked up making eye contact with him for a split second, he had a shocked expression on his face when he saw Darcy. When they started walking to the car, Michael watched them, looking at the one-year-old in Harry's arms, seeing some of his features in her face.