Unholy PT.2🥵💙

N/A: Sorry it took so long but I hope you like it!

TW: Smut, Talk of Suicidal Thoughts

~~

Louis and Harry were back at the vet; Louis was signing papers, and his hand shook as tears rolled down his cheeks. "It's okay, love, she's in good hands," Louis sniffled, "I know, I'm just scared, I just don't want anything bad to happen to her," Harry kissed his forehead, "I know, love" he grabbed Louis' hand and intertwined their fingers.

~

After about two hours, buttercup was out of surgery, Louis and Harry were brought into a room so they could talk with the vet. "Alright, the surgery went great, and she's waking up now. She will have to stay here for a few more days just so we can keep an eye on her, but after that, she can go home. Now once you bring her home, she can't very active for a few weeks. Her stitches will dissolve so you don't need to bring her back to get the stitches removed, and we will send you guys home with an antibiotic, you can put it inside a treat and give it to her that way,"

Louis nodded, "Is it alright if I see her?" the vet nodded, "Of course, follow me," he said as he waved for them to follow, they both got up and the vet led them to buttercup's kennel. Once the kennel was open Louis knelt by buttercup and kissed her head, he held back his tears as he saw her with her left front leg gone for the first time, and he kissed her head again before standing back up.

Once they were back at Harry's house, Louis curled up on the couch, the older sat next to him and pulled him into a hug. "It's alright, love," Louis buried his face into the crook of Harry's neck, "Are you hungry, princess? Do you wanna help me bake some cookies?" Louis nodded softly.

Harry stood up and carried him into the kitchen, he placed the younger on the counter and kissed his forehead. "Baby, talk to me, what's on your mind?" Louis sniffled, "I miss buttercup," the green-eyed man kissed his cheek, "I know, but she'll be coming home in the next day or two, and then before you know it, she'll be running around like normal again," 

Louis smiled slightly, "You think so?" Harry smiled at him, "I know so," Louis' smile widened slightly, and the older cupped his cheeks and connected their lips. Harry pulled away after a minute and grabbed the ingredients to make some cookies, "Do you want to crack those eggs into the bowl?" Louis nodded and hopped off the counter.

"Harry, is this a good time to tell you that I can't cook or bake for shit?" the older chuckled, "It's okay, I can teach you," he said as he wrapped his arms around the blue-eyed boy's waist from behind. Louis smiled, "I think I'm unteachable" he giggled, Harry leaned his chin on Louis' shoulder, "Everyone's teachable, even you, love," he told him before kissing his neck softly.

~

Once the cookies were done Harry placed them on top of the stove to let them cool, "See you can bake," Louis rolled his eyes playfully, "You did most of the work," he giggled, "No, we did it together," Harry told him as he grabbed his waist gently and pulled him closer. "I think you still did most of the work," he giggled as he placed his hands on Harry's chest.

Harry backed him up against the counter before picking him up and placing him on top of it, he connected their lips pushing his tongue passed the younger's lips. He squeezed the blue-eyed boy's upper thigh, "You sure I did most of the work, doll?" Louis nodded holding back a whimper. The older moved his hand further, pressing his thumb into Louis' inner thigh, and the younger bit his lip as he tried to hold his moans and whimpers in. 

The green-eyed man brush his fingertips over Louis' obvious bulge, making a whimper escape the smaller's lips "I want you," Louis murmured. The man grabbed his hips, kissing him harder as he picked the boy up. The younger wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, letting him be carried to Harry's room.