Little Lou

N/A: Okay, so depending on how good this one-shot turns out, I might make it a full story.

So in this story, Louis is a little, he likes to go into a little space and acts like a toddler. Harry is a successful businessman who's looking for a little to love and take care of, they both meet in a small coffee shop and they hit it off.

Liam and Niall are also in this and they take care of him since Louis doesn't have a 'daddy' to take care of him. In this story, Niall and Liam are dating because why not?

There will be a lot of baby talk, when Louis is a little he talks like a baby and acts completely as a baby would, so if you don't like that please skip this one-shot.

In this one-shot, Harry is older than Louis.

A little is someone that likes to act younger than they really are. It's kind of like having an alter ego that's much younger then yourself. Most littles don't act little 24/7, but when they do slip into their younger alter ego it's called slipping into headspace or little space.

~~

"Daddy, d-daddy!" 

Harry woke up with a heavy breath, he was dreaming about his little that he used to take care of, he was a sweet boy, but Harry didn't feel a connection between them. The green-eyed man was sad he wanted a little to love and take care of, but it was important for him to have a connection with them.

~~

"Li Li! Lou Lou hungwy!" Louis was sitting in his crib with a dummy in his mouth, a half-asleep Liam walked in rubbing his eyes. "Goodmorning Lou, you're up early," he chuckled, Louis smiled around his dummy, "Ba-ba! Lou Lou hungwy!" Liam laughed and took Louis out of his crib.

"Let me change your nappy first, and then you can have a ba-ba," Louis huffed and crossed his arms, "Otay," Liam quickly changed the boy's nappy and took him downstairs to the living room. "You stay here on the couch while I go make your ba-ba and then we can watch cartoons," Louis clapped his hands and giggled, "Yay, caroons," Liam walked into the kitchen and made the boy his bottle.

After a few minutes, Liam came back into the living room to find Louis on the couch where he left him, "Here you go, Lou," Louis turned his head and smiled, taking the bottle from Liam. "What do you say," Louis took his dummy out of his mouth, "Fanks," he mumbled before putting the bottle in his mouth. 

Liam turned on some cartoons for the boy and went back into the kitchen to make him and Niall some breakfast. 

After about thirty more minutes, Niall walked down the stairs, "Goodmorning Lou," he said, sitting down next to him on the couch. Louis giggled and clapped happily "Ni Ni!" he slightly shouted as he hugged Niall. Niall hugged him back, "Did you sleep good?" Louis nodded "Yesh," 

Niall grabbed the boy's empty bottle, "I'm gonna put this away, and I'll be back, okay?" Louis nodded, "Otay," Niall stood off the couch and walked into the kitchen. Niall walked up to Liam and kissed him on the cheek, "Good morning," Liam smiled and turned around and pecked Niall's lips, "Good morning, love,"

"Has Louis been in his little space all morning?" Liam nodded "Yeah, I'll try to get him to come out of it after his nap," Niall nodded with a small smile as he wash the bottle.

~

It was now noon; Louis' nap time, "Lou, it's time for your nap," Louis shook his head, "No, no! Lou Lou stay up wif Ni n' Li!" he said as he crossed his arms over his chest with a huff. "Louis! If you don't go take your nap, you won't have any more cartoons for the rest of the day!" Liam slightly shouted. Louis' eyes widened and ran to the bottom of the stairs where Liam was waiting, "Good, now let's go," Louis nodded and held Liam's hand as they walked up the stairs. Liam read the boy a story and soon Louis was fast asleep with his dummy in his mouth along with a teddy bear tucked under his arm.