Soulmates

Harry groaned in pain, feeling the burning sensation on his wrist as Louis Tomlinson sat on the desk in front of him. Two weeks ago, Harry woke up to be greeted by "L.T" tattooed on his wrist. When he asked his mum what it was, she told him it was a soulmate tattoo and he would have it for as long as he would live. It would also begin to burn whenever you and your soulmate were near each other. Which of course, is what was happening now.

"Are you okay, Mr. Styles?" Mr. Anderson spoke as he looked over to Harry, great. Now all attention was on him.

"I-uh, I'm fine," Harry said before hissing slightly in pain. He managed to get a quick look at Louis, he also looked like he was in pain, but was hiding it rather well. I guess it was because he was a top drama student so he could hide it well.

"Do you need a moment outside of the class?" Mr. Anderson questioned pointing to the faded blue door at the corner of the classroom. Harry nodded slowly before picking himself up out of his seat and leaving the classroom as quickly as he could. He slid down the wall, grasping his wrist in pain as he winced slightly when the door opened.

"Are you okay?" A sweet familiar voice asked. Harry turned around, to see Louis William Tomlinson standing above him with a sympathetic look on his face. Harry sighed and groaned quietly.

"No, is it  that obvious?" Harry asked. Louis sighed before nodding slowly.

"Kinda-" He began before he sat down beside Harry and smiled at the boy "L.T, huh?" Louis questioned, a smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah..." Harry said awkwardly, he already knew that his soulmate was the boy sitting next to him. Louis slowly pulled down his sleeve to reveal "H.S" tattooed in the same place as Harry's. Harry smiled down at his initials marked on Louis' wrist before gazing up into the other boy's beautiful blue eyes.

"So... that means we're soulmates" Louis smiled before placing his forehead against Harry's, blushing slightly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Harry said before leaning in and kissing Louis softly on the lips. To his surprise, Louis kissed back without a second of hesitation, the pain in his wrist was gone knowing that he could finally be with the person he needed the most, Louis William Tomlinson, his soulmate. 

~~

Author's Note: I know this one is short but I hope you like it. let me know what you think and please comment and vote if you want - S💙💚 

(Word Count: 435)