Fainting and Falling (PT.2)

It's been two weeks since Harry met Louis, Louis would come over almost every day to work on homework and to cuddle while watching movies. It was Monday and Harry was excited to see Louis.

"Harry!" Louis shouted as he saw the boy, Harry looked up and smiled and walked faster to get to Louis. He opened his arms for Harry, he walked into Louis' arms "How are you love?" Harry smiled "Good", Louis kissed his cheek and took a step back "You look adorable today" Harry blushed and looked down with a shy smile, "Thank you" he mumbled quietly.

~

They had just arrived at their second-period class, and Harry didn't have any fainting episodes during first so Louis was expecting him to have one soon. Louis was right after about 10 minutes into the lesson Harry could feel his heart rate start to drop as his blood pressure rise, he grabbed Louis' wrist to get his attention. Louis turned to him and nodded with a small smile, he helped Harry to the floor and put Harry's head on his lap, "Just relax love" Harry nodded slightly as his eyes fluttered shut. After a few minutes Harry regained consciousness, Louis smiled down at him "Feeling better love?" Harry nodded and whispered a quiet "Yeah" before slowly sitting up with Louis' help. After a couple of sips of water, Harry sat back up on his chair and continued writing his notes. 

~

Skipping to the end of the day cause I'm lazy...

Harry and Louis just got out of school, they walked hand in hand to Louis' car "Harry?" Louis said to get his attention once they were at his car "Yeah Lou?" Louis gently pushed him up against his car and put his hands on Harry's cheeks kissing him deeply. Harry smiled and kissed him back "Be my boyfriend?" Louis mumbled against his lips, Harry pulled away from a little "Yes!" he squealed, Harry pulled him back in by the collar of his hoodie and connected their lips.

Louis couldn't help but smile as he kissed Harry, "You wanna come over and cuddle and watch movies and eat ice cream?" Louis asked, Harry, nodded smiling, Louis poked one of his dimples making Harry giggle.

~

They made it to Louis' house without any fainting episodes, "Hazza you ready to go inside?" Harry nodded hesitantly "Harry are you okay, is there something wrong?" Harry nodded and looked down "I'm nervous" he mumbled, Louis was confused for a second, but he soon realized why he was nervous. Louis' mom was home, Harry has never met her because she was always working. "Haz, it's okay she's going to love you" Harry smiled a small smile, Louis lifted his head up by his chin and kissed his lips " I promise, it's okay" Harry nodded "Okay, I trust you".

They walked in and Johanna looked at the two and smiled a warm smile "Hi Louis, who's this?" Harry smiled shyly and waved "Mum this is my boyfriend, Harry" Johanna smiled "Great to meet you Harry" he looked down with another shy smile "It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Tomlinson".

"Please, call me Johanna" she smiled hugging the two boys, they hugged back with smiles on their lips. "I just finished making dinner are you boys hungry?"  they nodded eagerly, as they followed Johanna to the dining room. Louis' sisters were already sitting at the table, there were only two seats left open that were next to each other. They both sat down and Louis intertwined their fingers, Harry smiled as he took a bite of his food.

After dinner Harry had one of his fainting episodes, they were in Louis' room cuddling on the bed. Harry had just regained consciousness "Hey love, feeling better?" Harry nodded smiling. Louis kissed his lips "You are so cute" Harry giggled and covered his blushing cheeks "Hey don't cover your blush, I love your blush" Louis said as he took Harry's hands away from his face.

~

2 months later...

It was Friday and Harry and Louis were in their last class of the day, Art. The teacher had assigned a new painting assignment where they had to model for each other, Harry and Louis picked each other and Louis was the first one to model. He was doing funny poses to make Harry laugh, Louis loved his laugh, he loved everything about this boy. 

~

1 week later...

Harry and Louis were at a little park having a picnic date, Louis pulled Harry on his lap and connected their lips "Harry... I love you" Harry looked at him with tears in his eyes "I love you too Louis" Harry's cheeks were bright pink as Louis crashed their lips back together.

"You are so cute, I love your cute dimples and your cute giggle and cute curls" Harry blushed and buried his face in Louis' chest "I love you so much" Harry mumbled, Louis' stomach erupted with butterflies as he kissed the top of Harry's head "I love you too".

~

Louis and Harry just got back to Harry's house before Harry had another one of his fainting episodes, after a few minutes he woke up "How are you feeling baby?" Harry smiled "Good" Louis kissed his forehead "Good, do you wanna watch pride and prejudice?" Harry nodded "Of course, that's my favorite movie!" Harry said practically shouting, Louis laughed at how excited Harry was.

About halfway through the movie, Harry felt like he was going to faint again, he gripped Louis' wrist to let him know. Harry was on Louis' chest so he held Harry tighter so he didn't fall off of his chest, Louis kissed Harry's forehead before he lost consciousness. A couple of minutes later Harry opened his eyes to find that the movie was paused "Hi Hazza" Louis said before pecking his lips "You paused the movie?" Louis nodded "I didn't want you to miss any parts of your favorite movie" Harry smiled "I love you" Louis' stomach erupted with butterflies, "I love you too baby", He kissed Harry's lips a few times before pulling away and unpausing the movie. They finished watching the movie before falling asleep in each other's arms.

~~

Graduation...

Harry and Louis were standing in line to get their diplomas, Louis had a special surprise for Harry since he was graduating a year early. He asked if they could be called together "Next we have Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson" Harry was confused but he walked up anyway, with Louis closely behind him. Harry grabbed his diploma and was about to walk off stage, but Louis grabbed his arm pulling him back. 

Someone handed Louis a mic, "Harry you are the best person I have ever met, I feel so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. But I don't want to call you my boyfriend anymore..." Louis got down on one knee and pulled out a ring "... I want to call you my husband, so Harry will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" Harry had his hand over his mouth and had tears rolling down his cheeks, he nodded "Yes, yes I'll marry you" Louis put the ring on Harry's finger as he stood up. 

He picked Harry up and spun him around, after he set Harry down he whispered "I was so scared you were gonna say no... I love you so fucking much" Harry laugh/cried as he wiped his tears "I would never say no to you, I love you, Louis". Everyone cheered as they walked off stage, Anne, Johanna, and all their sisters were waiting on the other side of the stage. As soon as they got off the stage Anne and Johanna hugged their sons congratulating them.

Author's note: Hope you like this one, I'm not doing a part 3 unless you guys want me to so let me know if you guys want a part 3 to this or not. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY

(Word Count: 1330)