Bully to Boyfriends to Fathers PT.2🥵💙

This is part 2 of "Bully to Boyfriend to Fathers" and I hope you like it, if you haven't make sure to read part 1.

⚠️TW⚠️: Smut

~~

After they cleaned Louis' arm they left the bathroom, they skipped the rest of the school day. Harry wanted to make Louis feel special, he wanted Louis to know that he really did love him. The first place Harry took him was to a little ice cream parlor, after a few minutes of walking they arrive. They go in and wait in line to order their ice cream.

After a few minutes, a guy probably in his late 30s' comes and tapped on Louis' shoulder. Louis turned and the guy smirked "Well hello cutie" he winked at him and Louis started getting anxious, he didn't say anything and held on to Harry tightly.

"Hey! I'm talking to you" the man said, Louis, squeezed Harry's arm tighter getting his attention away from the cashier. He turned his head and saw the man "Can I help you?" Harry asked in a low deep voice, the man smirked "No, but I think this cutie can" he winked again and Louis.

Harry's face contorted with anger "This cutie is my boyfriend, so I suggest you leave before things get ugly." The man chuckled coldly "And what would happen if I don't?" Harry took a step closer, towering over the man. The man backed up and started looking away from Harry.

Harry smirked "Now leave me and my boyfriend alone" the man nodded and backed away in fear. Harry watched the man as he backed away, he kissed Louis' forehead "I love you" Louis leaned into him and smiled "Thank you, I love you too Haz" Harry kissed his forehead one more time before turning again and paying the cashier. The cashier scooped their ice cream into little cups and handed them to the two. They both say thank you before leaving.

"Are you okay baby?" Louis nodded, "Yeah I just got scared" Harry wrapped an arm around Louis' waist "It's okay baby, I wouldn't let anything happen to you" Louis blushed and smiled "Thank you, Harry" Harry kissed his temple "Always". After about 10 more minutes of walking, they made it to Harry's house. no one was there so they decided to watch a movie in Harry's room.

~

About 30 minutes later Harry sits up a little "My bum is numb" he chuckled, Louis giggled and stood up off the bed. He pulled Harry off the bed and jumped back on top of the bed, standing in the middle with his hand on his hips. Harry laughed and tried to get back on the bed but Louis pushed him away with his foot "Babe let me back on the bed" he chuckled.

Louis shook his head "Your bum got numb and you stood up it's mine now" he said in a playfully sassy tone "That's not fair you pulled me off my bed." Louis giggled "Who said it had to be fair?" Harry smirked slightly "Well if it doesn't have to be fair..." he trailed off as he went to grab Louis' waist dodging Louis' foot when he tried to push him away again.

Harry caught Louis and gently tossed him on the bed and started to tickle his sides, "H-Harry s-s-stop," Louis giggled out trying to get away from Harry. "Never," he replied, he got on the bed and started to straddle Louis' hips to keep him from getting away. Harry held Louis' hands against the bed, "Harryyy" Louis giggled out "Stop... please" he said out of breath from giggling. Harry finally stopped, still straddling his hips. Louis felt butterflies erupt in his stomach as his pants started to tighten.

Harry smirked and leaned down attaching their lips, letting go of Louis' hands, and cupping his cheek. Harry slid his tongue into Louis' mouth, deepening the kiss. Louis ran his hand under Harry's shirt as Harry trailed kisses down Louis' neck biting and sucking softly when he heard a soft quiet moan come out of the smaller boy. He tugged on Louis' shirt asking for permission, Louis bit his lip and nodded slightly, "Baby, are you sure?" Louis nodded, "I trust you," he breathed out. Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' lips before slowly pulling off Louis' shirt, he had to hold in a gasp when he saw all the scars again, his eyes welled with tears as he took off his own shirt.

He leaned down pressing a kiss on every scar "You are so beautiful," he whispered, "Thank you... for everything," he whispered back. Harry started leaving love bite where he pleased, it was slow and sensual as Harry went further down his chest and stomach. Louis moans softly when Harry kisses his hip bone. Harry tugged Louis' pants, he nods pushing his hips off the bed to make it easier for Harry. 

Soon they were both in their boxers, Harry's length was starting to hurt under the fabric of his boxers, but he didn't care, this was for Louis and he want to make sure Louis was okay and comfortable. "I need you, Hazza" Harry slowly pulled off Louis' boxer as well as his own, he grabbed the lube from his nightstand. 

He lubed up three of his fingers, he put one finger at Louis' entrance. He slowly pushes in his finger making Louis moan in discomfort. Harry pulls his finger out and adds two back in Louis' tight pink hole, he slowly pumped his fingers in and out as he scissored him open. Harry adds a third finger when he feels Louis pushing back against his fingers, "Ohhh, feel s-so good," Louis moans out. The green-eyed boy leans down adding his tongue beside his fingers, making the boy beneath him gasp and moan at the feeling. 

Harry took his fingers out and continued to thrust his tongue into the boy's hole, he nipped at the rim making the boy whimper and moan softly as he felt the heat starting to coil in his stomach. Louis gripped Harry's hair, slightly tugging on it, "Ohhh, fuck-fuck, I'm close," he moaned out breathlessly as Harry continued to eat him out. 

Harry wrapped his hand around Louis' cock which was leaking precum and started pumping his hand up and down the boy's shaft. Louis was on cloud nine as he continuously moaned, he came hard with a loud moan of Harry's name. Harry pulled out his tongue and released his hand from around Louis' cock, licking a fat strip of cum off of Louis' stomach, "You taste... so fucking good," Harry groaned.

"Think you can handle more, princess?" Louis whimpered, "Fuck, yes, can I call you... can I call you daddy?" Harry groaned as precum leaked out of his flush red tip. "Of course, you can princess," Louis whimpered again, "Please keep calling me princess," Harry smirked, "Do you like daddy calling you his princess?" Louis nods unable to form the right words, "Daddy needs a verbal response, princess," Louis moaned, "Yes, daddy," he breathed out.

"Please fuck me, it hurts," Harry smirked and slammed into the boy without warning, hitting his prostate, "Ohhh, yes, fuck r-right there d-daddy," Louis screamed out. Harry pulled out so that just the tip of his cock was in the boy's hole before slamming back into him, hitting his prostate again. Louis screamed out another moan as he clawed down Harry's back, "Faster, f-fuck go f-faster," he moans.

Harry starts going faster, making the bed frame slam against the wall, Harry was happy that none of his roommates were home, Louis was so loud and it made him want to go even faster. "D-Don't fu-fucking stop, I-I'm gonna c-come, ohhh," Louis dug his nails into Harry's back as he came all over his chest and stomach for the second time, his orgasm stronger than the first. Harry came deep inside the boy moaning out his name over and over again until he came down from his high.

"Round 2?" Louis breathed out.

Harry nods, "Let me ride you?" the blue-eyed boy asked, Harry, groaned, "Fuck, yes," Louis giggled as Harry flipped them over. Louis aligned himself with Harry's member before sitting down again, he quickly starts moving up and down moaning softly. He leans down sucking love bites on Harry's neck and collarbone as he continued to fuck himself onto Harry. 

"Feels s-so good daddy," Harry thrusts up into the boy, hitting the boy's prostate, the boy's legs shake as precum leaks from the tip of his cock. Harry grabs Louis member and slowly pumps him up and down, thumbing over the slit, "Ohhh, fu-fuck, daddy, ohhh," Louis moaned louder as he started to feel his orgasm building in his lower stomach once again.

He felt Harry starting to twitch inside of him, "I-I'm close t-too daddy, ohhh," Harry started pumping the boy faster, "So good baby boy, so good for daddy. Come for me princess, I want to see that pretty face you make when you come," 

Louis toes curl as he stills his movements as he comes all over Harry's chest and stomach, the green-eyed boy continues to thrust into the boy until he's coming too, coming deep inside the boy. 

~~~

Author's Note: Hope you liked this chapter and let me know what you think. I'm planning on doing a part 3 but let me know if you want one - Ash💙💚

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY💖

(Word Count: 1565)