Music and Art PT.2

It's been two weeks since they first talked, and every day since they would meet at the park, talking for hours until the sun was setting.

~

It was almost midnight when Harry got a text from Louis.

Can we meet at the park?

Like now? 

He responded he was confused especially when a message from Louis came moments later saying yes, Harry got up and put his shoes on because he wasn't going to say no to the older boy. He slowly lifted up his window until it was all the way up, he carefully stepped out and looked to his right to Gemma looking out her window.

"Where are you going?" she asked him in a whisper, "To see Louis," he mumbled, Gemma smirked, "Alright, just be careful and be home by 3 so you have enough time before mum gets up for work," Harry nodded, "Thanks Gems," she smiled and shooed him away. Harry carefully climbed down a tree, almost falling as he did so.

Harry practically ran to the park, becoming excited to see Louis. Once he got there he saw Louis with his guitar under his usual tree, "Lou," he called as he walked closer. Louis looked up at him and smiled, "Hi Hazza," he got up and walked the few steps to get to Harry, he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"Lou, why did you want to meet up so late?" Louis let out a soft sigh, "I just missed you," Harry smiled, "We just saw each other a few hours ago," he giggled, Louis shrugged, "I know, but I still missed you," Harry's cheeks heated up as he pulled away from the hug.

They walked over and sat down, leaning against the tree. Louis grabbed his guitar and started strumming it to one of his favorite songs, Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran, Harry smiled as he heard Louis begin to sing. 

As he finished the song he looked over to Harry with a smile, Harry subconsciously licked his lips. Harry didn't realize he was leaning in until he felt Louis' breath against his lips, Louis put his guitar to the side and leaned in closing the gap and connecting their lips. Louis pulled the younger closer by his waist, after another minute they pulled away for air. Louis smiled at a blushing Harry, "Pretty," he murmured as he pecked Harry's lips again.

Harry grabbed Louis' hand and intertwined their fingers, the older gently squeezed the younger's hand. Harry bit his lip, heart racing, and cheeks pink, "Hazza, be my boyfriend?" he asked looking up at him, his blue eyes meeting green ones. Harry nods, "Yes, of course, yes," Harry wrapped him in a hug and buries his face into the older's neck, Louis chuckles softly, "You're so cute,"

~

It's been 2 months since Harry and Louis started dating, and everyday they would meet up at the park, and almost every night Harry would sneak out of the house to meet Louis.

"Hazza, wanna come over to my place?" Louis has been asking Harry that for a while since he got his own place, Harry smiled, "Fine, when?" Louis' smile got bigger, "Now?" Harry nods, he grabs his phone and asks Gemma if she could tell their parents that he was going over to Niall's even though that was a lie.

Sure, Have fun with Louis ;)

That was what she sent back a few moments later, Harry rolled his eyes at the message and put his phone into his pocket. Louis stood up sticking his hand out for the younger to grab, Harry grabbed his hand, he pushed up as Louis pulled. Harry lost his balance, grabbing the older's shoulders to regain it. Louis grabbed his waist, once Harry regained his balance Louis let go of his waist and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

As they walked toward Louis' place Harry spotted an arcade, "Lou, look! Can we go there?" he asks pointing at the arcade like a little kid as he jumped up and down. Louis chuckled, "You are so cute, and of course, we can go. Come on!" he responded as he started walking toward the arcade.

~

It's been two hours and they were just about to leave the arcade, "Lou, can I get the bear?" he asked pointing to the medium-sized rainbow bear that was sitting in the claw machine. Louis chucked at Harry's childness, "I'll try to get it for you," Harry squealed and hugged the older, "Thanks Lou," 

He and Louis walked over to the claw machine, Louis put two quarters in and started moving the claw around. On the first try he doesn't get it, and the same with the second try. On the third try the claw grabbed the bear and Harry squealed with excitement when the toy dropped into the square exit. He grabbed it out of the machine and hugged Louis, "I love it thanks Lou," Louis kissed the younger's forehead, "Anything for my baby," Harry blushed a dark red at Louis' comment."

~

They were finally at Louis' place, Harry texted Gemma to see if she'd cover for him.

Don't do anything stupid

Harry giggled as he read the text, rolling his eyes, "What's so funny?" Louis asked as he pulled Harry over to the couch, "My sister, I asked her if she'd cover for me. She replied with don't do anything stupid," Louis chuckled, making Harry giggle again.

Louis pulled Harry closer wrapping his arm around his waist, the younger looks at him, Louis looked back at him, blue eyes meeting green ones, "I love you," they both whispered to each other at the same time. They both laughed lightly, "I love you, Hazza," Harry smiled, "I love you too, Boobear," 

~~

Author's Note: I hope you like this chapter please let me know what you think. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 969)