Gas Station

Harry works at a gas station; Louis is in an abusive relationship. One night, Harry was working the late shift, he watched as Louis and an older man walked in, he saw how beaten and scared the blue-eyed boy was. When Louis gets the chance he slides a note to Harry asking him for help.

Harry is older than Louis!

TW and other notes: Mentions of Abuse(Physical, Mental, and Emotional), gun use, I thought of this in my psychology class(IDK why)

Enjoy!

~~

Harry was wiping the counter at the gas station, it was a slow night, which he didn't mind since he doesn't like the people that come in throughout the night...

At around 1:32 in the morning the bell dinged, Harry looked up seeing a boy who was probably nineteen with a bruised face and cuts on his cheeks, and his arms bruised. An older man walked in close behind him, the younger boy was shaking, and Harry knew it was from fear and not the cold.

The man whispered something to him, making Louis nod quickly before the guy walked to the restroom. As soon as the bathroom door close, the boy went up to Harry and slid a note across the counter, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Harry read the note that said...

Please help me, I'm being abused by that man

Harry nodded, "Don't worry, I'm gonna help you," he whispered, Louis gave him a small nod before walking back to where he was. After another minute, the man came walking back out, grabbed the boy's arm harshly, and pulled him toward the door.

The green-eyed man never thought he would have to use it but he grabbed the gun that was under the counter, "Let him go," he told the man. "I already called the police, they're on their way," he said as he kept the gun aimed at the guy.

The guy chuckled, grabbing Louis around his chest and putting a knife up to his neck, "Please," the blue-eyed boy whimpered, "Did I say you could speak, slut?!" Louis whimpered as shook his head. "Put the knife down, or I will shoot," Harry warned, as he cocked the gun back.

"Put the knife down!" Harry told him again, "You won't shoot me," he said as he pressed the knife against Louis' neck harder...

The sound of a gunshot was heard, and the man's hands dropped before he fell onto his back with a bullet hole in his chest. The blue-eyed boy was frozen in his place with his eyes squeezed shut, Harry put the gun on the counter and walked over to the boy slowly. Harry grabbed his hand gently, "You're safe now," Louis let out a sob before wrapping the green-eyed man in a tight hug, "T-Thank you, y-you saved my l-life,"

Harry hugged him back, "Is your neck okay, love?" Louis nodded softly, "I-I think so," he murmured, "Can I look?" Louis nodded again. The taller took a step back and lifted the boy's chin gently, "You have a small cut on your neck, but thankfully it's not a deep cut,"

Louis smiled softly, "Thank you so much..." Harry smiled at him, "Names Harry," Louis' cheeks reddened slightly, "Thank you, Harry... I-I'm Louis," 

~

After a few more minutes, the police arrived, They immediately taped off the scene before an officer walked up to Harry and Louis. "Alright, we would like to know your sides of the story and we need the video footage," Harry nodded, "I'll let him explain first while I go get the tape,"

The police officer nodded and turned to Louis, "Alright, what happened?" Louis took a deep breath, "I-I came in here with that man, and for the last year he's b-been abusing me. We were going to his cabin in the middle of the woods. Before we started driving he told me we were going where no one would hear my cries for help. We stop here at the gas station so he could use the bathroom, when he went into the restroom, and walked over to the man I was just standing next to and handed him a note asking him for help. Before he could pull me out of the gas station Harry pointed a gun at him telling him to let me go, he turned around and put a knife to my neck, Harry told him to put the knife down and let me go or he would shoot, but he didn't, and eventually, Harry shot him. He saved my life,"