New master

Louis walked through what seemed to be an abandoned ally way, it was about 10 PM so it was pretty dark. He soon saw this guy "Are you the guy that sells animals?" he shouts from a distance, the man looks up and nods slightly "Yeah you wanna buy one?" Louis gulped getting a little nervous "Yes?" he said, it sounded more like a question but he started to walk closer to the man.

The man waved his hand, telling Louis to follow him. They walked through a door that had some graffiti on it, once he was through he saw cages stacked on cages. The man cleared his throat "I'll be in the front, come find me once you find one you like" he said and walked away. Louis looked in all the cages, some were empty but most were still full.

As he walked he heard human-like whimpering, so he started walking towards the sound. He soon found a boy in a cage "Oh darling... I'm gonna help you alright?" he whispered, as he stood up "I'll be right back okay?" He doesn't get a response, but he understands that the boy is probably scared.

He found the man at a desk in the front of the store, "Why is there a boy in one of the cages?" he asked the man. The guy shrugs carelessly "Oh, he's a cat hybrid. Supposed to be really rare or something like that, you want him?" Louis nodded his head "How much?" the guy shrugs again "You can just take him, I don't really care" he said. Louis sighed "Do you have any paperwork or information on him?" the man shook his head "All I know is that his name is Harry" Louis nodded and walked away.

Once he was back at the cage where the boy was he squatted down "Harry?" he said in a hushed tone, the boy looked up with fear in his eyes. Louis gave him a small smile "Do you wanna get out of here?" he saw a cat ear pop out from beneath his curly hair as he slightly nodded. Louis opened the cage and Harry slowly crawled out, he tried to stand up but his legs were too weak to hold his weight since he wasn't allowed out of his cage until now.

"Come here darling," Louis said as he picked him up bridal style, he carried him to his car that was parked just outside the ally way. Louis sat Harry down in the passenger seat after opening the door, he then got to the driver's side and started driving towards his house.

Harry curled up in the seat bringing his knees to his chest, he started shaking slightly. Louis took a quick glance at the hybrid "Hey, what's wrong" Harry bit his lip "Scared... don't wa-want new master to h-hurt me" Louis gently grabbed one of the hybrid's hands "Darling I'm not going to hurt I promise, and you don't need to call me master, just call me Louis" Harry let out a breath, he nodded and his body relaxed a little.

Louis was still holding his hand, "How about when we get home we watch a movie, what do you think?" Harry smiled slightly and nodded. Louis held his hand for the rest of the drive.

~

Louis carried Harry into the house after he unlocked and opened the door, he sat him on the couch. He grabbed a big fluffy blanket and brought it back over to the couch sitting down next to him, he covered them up and Harry slightly cuddled into Louis' side. He smiled as he held the hybrid, bringing him closer and handing Harry the remote, "You pick what we watch, alright?" Harry nodded and smiled as he scrolled through the movies. The hybrid settled on the movie Luca he thought it sounded interesting, and Louis smiled at the hybrid's childness. 

~

After the movie was over Harry was fast asleep with his head leaning against Louis' shoulder, he picked him up carefully and carried him to his spare room, laying him down. He pressed a small kiss to Harry's forehead, he didn't know why he did it, he just did it because he felt like it. He walked out of the room and walked into his room, grabbing clothes and a towel. He went into his bathroom that was connected to his room and took a quick shower before getting out and drying off before getting dressed. He flopped onto his bed, exhausted, and soon fell asleep. 

~~

Author's Note: Hope you like this one-shot, let me know what you think. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚 

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY! 

(Word Count: 785)