Pregnant - Part 2

Confusion, that's all Harry felt. How is it possible that Louis could be pregnant? He didn't know what to say so he just sat beside Louis who was sobbing uncontrollably probably thinking that Harry hated him.

"I-I knew y-you would hate me," Louis said wiping the tears that were falling from his eyes. Harry shushed him before placing his hand on Louis' stomach and cuddling Louis close allowing him to cry on his shoulder.

"I don't hate you, Louis" Harry whispered lightly rubbing Louis' stomach "I love you" he added quietly "But, how is it possible?" He questioned kissing Louis' cheek softly.

"I-I don't know" Louis cried "I-I must have b-been born with b-both things" He cried. as he began to struggle breathing as a slight anxiety attack rushed over him.

"Shhh, it's okay" Harry whispered cuddling Louis closer and pulling him onto his lap "I love you so much" Harry smiled kissing Louis softly on the lips.

"Really?" Louis whispered "Even our baby?" He asked looking at Harry with tears building back up in his eyes as he pouted slightly.

"Even our baby," Harry said attaching their lips together once more. Louis smiled and melted into the kiss. He had no idea what he had down to earn such an amazing boyfriend and such an amazing little family.

~~

Nine months later, Louis and Harry's daughter, Darcy Anne Stylinson was born on the 24th of October. She grew up to act so much like Harry but look so much like Louis. She had Louis' freckles over the bridge of her nose, and Louis' soft and slightly darker brown hair. Whereas, she would act like Harry. Loud, outgoing but serious when she needed to be like during meetings and personal experiences such as the birth of her brother several years after that.

~~

Author's Note: I hope you liked part 2, let me know what you think. Please comment and vote if you want to - S💙💚 

(Word Count: 320)