Silence is Deafening PT.2

N/A: Okay, I wrote a one-shot a while back and I want to make a part two before writing the full story, I hope you like it and please let me know what you think. BTW, it's summer break so Harry's not in school rn.

~~

"Hello, Anne," Anne smiled at Louis, "Good morning, Louis, Harry is in the living room finishing his breakfast. There's an extra plate for you in the kitchen, it should be still hot," Louis smiled, "Thanks Anne, you didn't have to," Anne shook her head. "I wanted to make sure you had something to eat too,"

"Thank you so much," He said as he walked in once Anne stepped to the side, "I'm off to work, I won't be home till late, but you're welcome to leave after ten," He nodded, "Alright, thank you," She smiled and walked out the door.

Louis walked into the living room and saw Harry playing FIFA with a half-eaten plate of food in front of him. He flickered the light, making Harry pause the game and turn his head, he waved and signed "Goodmorning," Louis smiled at him and signed good morning back before sitting down next to him. "Can I play with you?" he signed, Harry nodded and handed Louis another controller, the younger started a new game and they both started playing.

~

After a few rounds Louis still hasn't beaten Harry, "How are you so good?" he signed to him, and the boy shrugged, "Either I'm really bloody awful or you're way too good at this game," he told Harry. The younger giggled and Louis practically melted, the boy's giggle was so cute, "Your giggle is so adorable," he signed, making Harry blush softly as he gave Louis a small shy smile.

He signed thank you with pink cheeks and held up the controller silently asking if he wants to play another game, Louis, of course, nodded with a smile on his lips. 

~

After a few more rounds they both went to the kitchen and Harry made them some tea, "Do you want to make some cookies?" Harry asked, Louis smiled, "Sure" he signed back as he nodded his head. Harry was grabbing out the ingredients when Louis tapped on his shoulder, "This would probably be a good time to tell you that I can't bake or cook," he signed, "That's okay, I will teach you,"

Louis nodded with a smile and Harry continued to grab the ingredients, "Okay, so first we measure the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt," he signed before grabbing the measuring cups and spoons. Louis nodded and scooped the flour as Harry told him to and put it in the mixing bowl. Once the dry ingredients were in the mixing bowl, Harry instructed him to turn the mixer on, but he forgot to tell him to only turn it on low. 

Louis turned it on and a giant cloud of flour hit Louis in the face, he quickly turned the mixer off and turned around. Harry giggled with his hand over his mouth, Louis laughed and started wiping his face with his hands. The younger grabbed a towel and put some water on it before going up to Louis and removing his hands from his face, he gently wiped the older's face as he giggled quietly.

Louis blushed with embarrassment as Harry continued to wipe his face, once Louis' face was clean they continued making the cookies. While Harry was adding the wet ingredients into the bowl, Louis grabbed some flour in his hand. When Harry turned around Louis blew the flour in his face, Louis laughed a bit before noticing Harry frantically rubbings his eyes. 

The blue-eyed boy quickly grabbed the wet towel and started helping him, Louis moved the younger's hands and gently wiped his eyes. After Louis moved the towel Harry blinked a few times, his eyes still watering, "I'm so sorry, are you okay, Harry?" he signed before wiping the flour off of his cheeks.

Harry nodded his head, "Are you sure?" Louis signed, he felt bad for getting flour in the boy's eyes. "Yes, I'm okay," Harry signed back, Louis smiled sympathetically, "I still feel bad," Louis told him, Harry hugged him before pulling away and signing, "It's okay, it was just an accident,"

~

Once the cookies were out of the oven Harry put some on a plate, and they both walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. "Do you want to play a board game?" Harry asked after he set the plate of cookies down, Louis nodded. Harry grabbed the monopoly game and set it up on the coffee table, they each took a cookie and started playing the game.

~

The was now over and Harry was reading a book while Louis was drawing in his sketchbook, the older has been working on this drawing since the first day he met Harry and it was almost done. He added the final touches before staring at the drawing with a fond smile, Harry looked up at him and saw him staring down with a smile. 

He put his book down and tapped Louis' knee, the blue-eyed boy looked up, seeing a smile on the younger's face just like the one he drew. "Can I see?" Harry asked, Louis bit his lip and nodded hesitantly, Louis handed the sketchbook over and the boy turned it around.

 "Can I see?" Harry asked, Louis bit his lip and nodded hesitantly, Louis handed the sketchbook over and the boy turned it around

The green-eyed boy's jaw dropped, he set the sketchbook on his lap and signed, "You drew this?" Louis nodded with a slight blush. "This is amazing, I love it" Harry signed to him, Louis blushed even darker, "You really like it?" Harry nodded as he looked back down at the drawing.

"Do you want to keep it?" Louis signed, "Is that okay?" Harry signed back, and Louis nodded, "Of course," Harry smiled and nodded before handing the sketchbook back to Louis. The older tore out the page and handed it to Harry, the green-eyed boy took it with a smile before leaning forward and hugging Louis, he signed thank you to him after pulling away.

~

"Goodnight," Harry signed, Louis smiled at him and signed back before holding his arms out silently asking for a hug. Harry giggled softly and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck while the older wrapped his hands around the boy's waist. "See you tomorrow," Louis signed, "See you tomorrow," Louis walked out the door and Harry closed it and locked it behind him.

He went up to his room and hung the drawing that Louis did up on his wall, he smiled at it and fell backward onto his bed. Thoughts of Louis were going through his head, he really liked the boy and not just as his translator or his friend, something just felt different with Louis and the younger doesn't know how to describe it, but he loves the feeling he gets when he's around the blue-eyed boy. 

~~

Author's Note: Okay, I hope you like it there will probably be a book coming soon, and I will definitely let you guys know if/when there will be a book. Don't forget to comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 1205