Nightmare

Louis is a little, and Harry is his daddy; one night, Louis has a nightmare, and Harry comforts his baby.

Notes: DDLB, Fluff

It might be a short one, but I hope you like it. Also, Harry is older than Louis. 

~~

Harry woke up to the sound of crying; it was 1:32 in the morning, "D-Daddy, D-Daddy," the long curly-haired man got up and went to the room across the hall. Louis was sitting in his crib with his stuffed bunny in his arms, "What's wrong, baby boy?" he asked in a hushed tone, "B-Bad d-dweam,"

Harry picked him up, "Oh, love," he murmured before kissing his forehead, "Let's change your nappy, and then we can cuddle. Does that sound good, princess?" Louis nodded softly. The older laid Louis down on the changing table before changing his diaper, and once he was done, he picked the boy up and placed him on his hip.

He grabbed the smaller's dummy from his crib and placed it in his mouth before bringing the boy to his room. Harry laid them down on the bed before pulling the covers over them, "Baby, can you tell daddy what your dream was about," Louis took the dummy out of his mouth and held on to the green-eyed man tighter.

"Daddy, wef' baby Lou, say no wan', o' wove m-me no mowe," Harry kissed his forehead, "I'm never going to leave you, baby boy," Louis cut him off, "Nevowr evowr?" Harry kissed his nose, "Never ever, I will never ever leave you, I love you, princess. You're my baby boy, and you always will be,"

Louis gave Harry a wet kiss on the cheek, "W-Wove, daddy. Pwomise no weave?" he asked at he held out his small pinkie. "I promise, my precious princess," he whispered before linking his pinkie with the younger's. "Nigh', nigh' daddy, wove you," he murmured sleepily, "Goodnight, baby boy, I love you and I promise I will never ever stop," he told him as he kissed his head and his nose before closing his eyes.

They were both soon asleep with Louis close to Harry's chest, and his arms tightly around the boy, keeping them as close as possible.

~~

Author's Note: Okay, I know it was short but I think it's cute, I hope you liked it. There will be two more one-shots coming soon called, "Let Me Be Your Dream Catcher" and "Someone Help Me". Please don't forget to comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 410)