Christmas Wish

Louis grants Harry's Christmas wish

TW and other notes: 2013 Larry (Style but older if that makes sense), Fluff, Smut, Degrading Kink, Spanking, Pain Kink, Daddy Kink

Enjoy!

~~

Louis woke up early on Christmas morning excited about what he planned to do with Harry today...

He kissed his lips until Harry woke up with a wide grin, "Good morning, beautiful," Harry giggled softly, "Good morning, Lou," Louis kissed his forehead. "How did you sleep, my love?" the green-eyed man smiled, "Great, what about you?" Louis smiled, "Pretty good, come on let's get up I'm taking you out for breakfast!" 

Harry giggled softly before sitting up, he pulled Louis closer and connected their lips, "I love you, Lou," Louis smiled, "I love you more, darling," Harry giggled again. "Come on, let's get ready!" Louis said excitedly as he got off the bed, the green-eyed man following his actions, "Where are we going for breakfast?"

Louis smiled, "The bakery where we first met," Harry's eyes shined in awe, "Really? the one that I used to work at?" Louis nodded, and Harry hugged the older tightly, "That's so sweet, Lou, I haven't been there in forever," Louis kissed his cheek, come on, the sooner we get ready, the sooner we'll be there!"

~

Once they were at the bakery, Harry quickly found his old boss, "Harry? Is that you?" he nodded with a wide smile, "Hi, Rose" (N/A: Idk if that's her real name). She walked around the counter and pulled Harry into a hug, "It's so good to see you, and I see you and Louis are still together, that's amazing," Louis' cheeks flushed red as he smiled.

"It's good to see you, Rose," Louis smiled as he gave her a hug, "Would you two like your usual?" Harry smiled, "You still remember?" the old lady nodded, "Of course, I do, I could I ever forget my favorite customer's orders?" she chuckled before walking away. Harry and Louis smiled at each other before sitting down in their usual table together.

"Merry Christmas, Haz," Harry grabbed his hand from across the table, "Merry Christmas, Lou," Louis squeezed the taller's hand. "Can you believe we've been together for six years? I still remember asking you out on Christmas like it was yesterday,"

The taller's cheeks darkened making the blue-eyed man smile at him, "You were so cute, I picked you up from the bakery, we went ice skating, I took you home... remember when your mum caught us making out against the door that day, you were so embarrassed," Louis chuckled. "Hey! you were embarrassed too, babe, your cheeks were bright red when she opened that door,"

Louis' cheeks flushed, "Yeah, yeah, I know," Harry brushed his thumb over Louis' knuckles, "I hope we can spend Christmas like this forever," Louis smiled, "Me too, my love,"

~

It was now night time and the couple had just finished dinner...

"Can I give you my present now Haz?" the older asked, "Of course, I have a gift for you too," Louis pulled Harry over to the christmas tree that was glowing and fully decorated. "Close your eyes," Louis told him, Harry giggled and closed his eyes, Louis quickly grabbed a small box from his pocket and got down on one knee, "Okay, open,"

The green-eyed man opened his eyes, he looked down at Louis with a wide smile before dropping down to one knee with a ring in his hand. "Looks like we had the same idea for presents this year, hm?" Harry smiled. Louis pulled the younger by the collar of his shirt and connected their lips, "I love you so much," the green-eyed man giggled, "I love you too, Lou,"

Louis looked at him, "So Haz, will you marry me?" Harry kissed his cheek, "Only if you'll marry me," The blue-eyed man nodded, "Of course, Hazza," he replied with a soft chuckle. Harry placed the ring on the older's finger before Louis did the same to him.

The blue-eyed man pulled Harry toward him again, smashing their lips together, making them fall backward with Louis over Harry as they continued to make out. "Lou, can we take this to the bedroom?" Louis pulled away, "Let's just continue right here," he smirked, Harry bit his lip and nodded. 

Louis quickly grabbed his wallet out of his pocket and grabbed a few packets of lube before setting it down next to them. They quickly stripped each other of their clothes, "On all fours," Louis demanded, Harry was quick to comply as he flipped over and got onto his knees and four arms. 

"Do you want prep, Haz?" the taller quickly shook his head, "Just want your cock, Lou, fuck me already," he begged. Louis quickly lubed up his member before grabbing Harry's hips and thrusting into him roughly.

"Fuck! Yes, please do that again," the younger begged, Louis quickly worked his hips slamming into Harry's prostate every time. Harry moaned and worked his hips with Louis' as more moans and whines fell from his lips. "F-Feels so good, Lou," Louis spanked him hard, making the green-eyed man jolt and moan even louder.

"Do you like it when I spank you, slut?" Harry moaned and nodded, making Louis slap his ass again, "Use your words, slut," he told him before spanking his ass again, "Yes Daddy, love it when you spank me," he panted out.

Louis worked his hips even faster as he continued to spank the younger beneath him, "Fuck, I'm close, Lou," the blue-eyed man wrapped his hand around Harry's cock and worked his hand in time with his thrusts.

Harry moaned loudly as he got closer and closer to his high, waiting for Louis' permission, "Come for me, Haz, be a good slut and come for Daddy," Louis told him. The taller's back arched as he came hard with a loud pornographic moan of Louis' name.

The blue-eyed man came quickly after as he spanked Harry hard, groaning praises as he came deep inside the younger beneath him. Louis carefully pulled out of the taller before flipping Harry over and connecting their lips, "I love you," Harry cupped the older's cheeks, "I love you too,"

After they caught their breath Louis stood up and helped Harry to his feet, "Let's shower," Louis said softly, intertwining their fingers and pulling the green-eyed man along. Harry giggled softly and walked with the older to the bathroom.

Once they were in bed, Louis pulled the younger closer, "I love you, Harry, and I'm so happy that I get to marry you, maybe even start a family too?" he questioned softly. Harry nodded, "I love you too, Lou, and we'll definitely have a family of our own one day," Louis smiled and kissed Harry's forehead. 

"Goodnight, Haz, Merry Christmas,"

"Goodnight, Lou, Merry Christmas to you too," 

~~

Author's Note: I hope you guys liked this one-shot, merry Christmas to you guys, and happy holidays. Please don't forget to comment and vote if you want to -Ash💙💚

(Word Count: 1145)