Fainting and Falling

N/A: Okay so this one-shot is basically about this disorder called, syncope. Basically, it means you faint or go limp at random times, usually regaining consciousness after a few minutes. I hope you like it and This will probably be a short one.

Harry has a disorder called syncope, and he is switching to a new school full of new people, he's scared to tell everyone about his condition but he has no choice when it comes to fainting uncontrollably.

~~

Harry has just woken up from one of his fainting episodes, luckily he was still at home. It was Harry's first day at a new school, he was nervous and he didn't want to tell anybody about his condition because at his last school he was bullied for it. But he had no choice but to tell everyone about his condition.

Harry and his mom had just arrived at Harry's new school they were about a half-hour late because Harry had another one of his fainting episodes before walking outside. They walk into the office, he saw a boy there probably around his age maybe a little older. He had bright blue eyes and light brown hair that swooped across his forehead, he smiled at Harry, he got nervous and looked away blushing.

Soon the principal came out of her office calling Harry and his mother in, along with the boy that was also in the office which made Harry even more nervous. Harry started to feel his blood pressure rise, he was taking deep breaths to try and calm down his heart rate. Harry sat down as soon as they got into the principal's office, "Welcome to our school Harry, I'm sure you're wondering why I brought Louis in here as well?" she asked and Harry nodded, "Well I asked him to walk around with you, your mother told me all about your condition and I remember one of Mr. Tomlinson's sisters had the same condition as you and he knows how to handle everything if something happens." 

Harry nods looking over at Louis, he smiled at Harry and waves, Harry blushed lightly smiling back and waving. 

Soon they left the principal's office, Harry's mother said goodbye and said thank you to Louis. After his mom left Harry and Louis started walking to second period. "I know you already know my name but my name is Louis," he said stopping and sticking out his hand, Harry smiled holding out his hand as well "I'm Harry," he said shyly.

"So do you wanna play 20 questions?" Louis asked, Harry, giggled and nodded at the random question. "Okay, when is your birthday?" Louis asked, "February 1st, You?" "December 24th" Harry gasped a little "You're a Christmas eve baby?" Louis nodded, smiling fondly at how excited Harry was "Christmas is my favorite holiday!" Harry giggled. "What is your favorite color?" Harry asked, "Green" Harry smiled, "What's yours?" "Blue", they looked at each other and smiled with pink cheeks.

Soon they arrived at their second-period class, Chemistry, they handed their notes to the teacher and sat down at the back of the classroom.

about 20 minutes into the lesson Harry starts feeling dizzy as his heart rate speed up. "Louis..." he said as he gripped Louis' arm, feeling his blood pressure starting to drop "I think I'm gonna faint soon" Louis looked over at him and nodded "It's alright Harry, I'm gonna help you get down to the floor okay?" Harry nodded, slowly standing up as he held onto Louis' shoulders while Louis held Harry's waist as they both slowly lowered down to the floor.

Louis sat on his heels and laid Harry's head on his lap so that he didn't hit his head when he fainted, Louis played with Harry's curls a bit "How are you feeling Harry?" Harry didn't have time to respond before he fainted. Louis sat still combing his fingers through Harry's hair while he waited for Harry to regain consciousness, after about five minutes Harry's eyes fluttered open. Louis smiled down at him "How are you feeling love?" Harry blushed slightly "Better... Thank you".