Not the same as it was

Okay IDK if it's gonna be long, but I had this idea in my head ever since "As It Was" came out so I hope you like it!!!

~~

Harry is sitting on the couch wait for the clock to hit midnight in just a few minutes it's not going to be the same as it was. Louis was sitting next to him "You ready baby?" Harry looked at him with a smile "Been ready for 12 years" he replied. 

30 seconds until their lives changed forever... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... they counted together holding each other's hands, and then As It Was started to play. It started off normal with Harry in his red outfit and the girl in the blue, they continued dancing together. 

Soon the girl went out of the frame and Harry's outfit changed to green, then Louis came into the frame with the blue outfit and started to dance with Harry. The song soon ended with Harry and Louis in the center of the spinning platform pressing their foreheads together as they kissed with bright smiles on their faces.

After the music video was over there was a clip of an unseen interview of Harry and Louis confirming their relationship to the world, then the next clip was Louis proposing to Harry. The last few clips were Harry and Louis at their wedding. The final clip just shows a black screen that said Larry has always been real in white font and then it was over. 

Their Instagrams and Twitter were blowing up with tags, they turned their phones off "Lou... we're - we're free" he said still in a state of shock as it all settled in, Louis smiled "We're finally free baby!" he replied with excitement. He jumped on top of Harry attacking him in a tight hug, "I love you Harry" Harry kissed Louis softly before replying "I love you too, Louis" 

~~

Author's Note: Okay this one was really short but I hope you liked this one, let me know what you think. Please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 350)