Get Away From Him

Louis goes clubbing and meets a tall, long curly-haired lad who saves him after he's been drugged.

TW and other notes: Fluff, Mentions of Rape, Mentions of S/A, Mentions of drugs, Alcohol, LHH Era

Enjoy!

~~

Louis was waiting at the bar at his favorite gay club, he was waiting for his drink when a tall, curly-haired man sat next to him. "Mind if I pay for your drink?" he asked his voice slow and sweet with a little rasp, making Louis blush shyly, "If you'd like," he said softly, looking at the man through his eyelashes. 

When the bartender came over with Louis' drink, the man told him to put him on his tab, "I'm Harry by the way," Louis smiled with pink cheeks, "I'm Louis," Harry smiled at him. "Would you like to dance?" Louis giggled, "I would love to," Harry grabbed his hand that wasn't holding his drink and pulled him onto the dance floor.

Since it was dark, they both didn't see someone slipping something into Louis' drink...

As they danced together they drank their drink and Louis laughed at the jokes Harry told him. 

~

After about twenty minutes, Louis started feeling dizzy...

"I'm going to use the restroom," he murmured into Harry's ear before pecking his cheek, he turned around and started walking away. As Louis walked toward the restroom the dance floor began to look like it was spinning, Harry watched him stumble from side to side as he walked toward the bathroom.

After about five minutes, Louis still wasn't back yet and Harry was getting worried, so he walked to the bathroom to try and find him. 

He pushed the door open to see Louis on the floor with a man on top of him as he whimpered in fear, "HEY! Get away from him!" he shouted as he saw the man starting to pull Louis' pants down. The man turned his head before standing up, "And what are you going to do about it, mate," he asked with a low chuckle.

Harry grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him, the man punched him back, making Harry's nose bleed. The green-eyed man punched him harder, repeatedly before slamming him toward the ground, making the man hit the back of his head against one of the toilets.

The taller went over to Louis who was lying on the ground, still whimpering, "It's okay, it's me, Harry, I've got you," he told him softly as he pulled Louis' pants back up. He picked the smaller up bridal style, carrying him out of the club and to his car. The blue-eyed man was still whimpering as tears streamed down his face, "You're okay, you're safe now, I promise," Harry told him as he sat Louis in the passenger's seat.

~

Once they were at Harry's place, he carried the smaller into the house and laid him down on the couch. The green-eyed man felt so bad for him, Louis was still shaking and crying, still dazed from whatever drug was slipped into his cup. Harry felt his forehead, his head was hot, "I'm gonna get a cold cloth for your head, alright?" Louis didn't respond back as he was still too dazed to form any words.

Harry came back a moment later, kneeling beside the smaller and placing the cold wet cloth on his forehead. He combed his fingers through the blue-eyed man's hair softly, his body was tensed up as his body still trembled.

"Love, I need you to relax for me, can you do that?" he asked, "You're safe here, I promise," Harry gently grabbed Louis' hand. Louis continued to whimper, but he tried to relax himself, "There you go, just like that, keep relaxing for me," 

Louis was pale, and his skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, Harry slowly let go of his hand before grabbing a bin and putting it next to him just in case he needed it. The blue-eyed man weakly held his hand out, Harry grabbed his hand, "I'm right here, you're going to be okay, love,"

After a minute of just sitting there, Louis rolled to the side before throwing up into the bin, Harry rubbed his back in small circles, still holding the smaller's hand. Once Louis stopped vomiting he rolled onto his back slowly, "Are you feeling any better, love?" the smaller gave him a soft nod.

"Good, let's get some food in you, it will make you feel better a bit faster," Louis nodded again, "Do you like tea?" the smaller smiled softly before giving him another nod. "D-Do you have Yorkshire?" he asked softly, "Of course," Louis giggled sleepily.

"I'll make something to eat, you get some rest and I'll wake you up when food is done, okay?" Louis gave him a small smile before nodding again, Harry stood up and kissed Louis' cheek before going into the kitchen.

~

Harry set the plates on the coffee table along with two cups of tea, he knelt next to Louis, his skin was less pale and sweaty, making Harry smile softly. "Louis," he whispered as he gently shook the smaller awake, his eyes slowly fluttered open smiling softly when he saw Harry's face, "How are you feeling, love?"

"Better, thank you for taking care of me," Harry smiled at him, "Of course," Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him into a hug, "Thank you for saving me," the taller hugged him tighter. When they pulled away, they locked eyes for a moment, making Louis blush a light shade of pink, "You are adorable when you blush,"

Louis looked away with a soft giggle, "Are you hungry? I made homemade mac and cheese," Louis smiled and nodded, "That sounds delicious," Harry chuckled before helping the blue-eyed man sit up. 

~

Harry put their plates away once they were done eating, he sat next to Louis on the couch, "I'm sorry that happened to you," he said as he grabbed the smaller's hand. "I'm just glad you came and found me, I was so scared. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, all I could do was just lay there," he said as he looked down at his lap, tears starting to roll down his cheeks again.

The green-eyed man lifted his chin, wiping his tears with the pad of his thumb, he pulled the smaller closer and hugged him. "You're safe now," he whispered, Louis looked up at him, "Thanks to you," Harry cradled his cheek, making the smaller lean into his touch. 

Louis subconsciously leaned in a little, feeling Harry's breath against his lips, "Can I kiss you?" the blue-eyed man nodded softly with a blush. The taller leaned down a bit and closed the gap between them and connected their lips, "Do you maybe wanna go out with me sometime?" he asked once he pulled away. 

"I would love to," Louis blushed, Harry reconnected their lips in a passionate kiss before pulling away again, and the green-eyed man kissed his forehead. Louis cuddled into Harry feeling safe in his arms, "Thank you for saving me," Harry kissed his temple, "I won't let anything happen to you again, I promise," 

~~

Author's Note: Okay, I didn't really know where to end this one, so the ending is kinda bad, but I hope you like it. Please don't forget to comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

(Word Count: 1215)