Headspace

So I'm not really sure how I'm going to go about this one-shot but I hope it turns out good. Anyway, so this one-shot is basically about Harry, so when he gets really stressed he goes into a headspace and he acts like a toddler. Louis doesn't know about this yet. Let me know what you think of this idea and if you like it.

~~

Harry was stressed, to say the least, he wanted to talk to his boyfriend about it but he hasn't told him a few things about what happens when he is stressed. When he gets too stressed he goes into a headspace and acts like a toddler, Louis has never seen him when he's in headspace because he's afraid Louis will leave him.

He was stressed about going back on tour with the boys, it was only a few weeks away and he didn't know how he was going to hide when he was in a headspace. Louis doesn't know and neither do the boys. He kept overthinking and he knew if he kept thinking about it he would go into a headspace, but he couldn't stop thinking.

Thoughts ran through his head...

They're gonna hate me

there gonna kick me out of the band

Louis is going to leave me

That last thought was his final straw, he went into a headspace he ran to his room sobbing. Once he was in his room he grabbed a small box out of his closet and opened it to reveal a small blanket, a few pacifiers, and a small stuffed bear. He sat on his bed sobbing as he rocked back and forth with the bear and blanket in his hands and a pacifier in his mouth.

~

A few hours later Louis came home, "Haz?" he shouts, he didn't get a response he just heard quiet sobs coming from upstairs. Louis put his stuff down and ran up the stairs "Hazza?" he shouts again, still no answer, just sobs that were getting louder as he got closer to Harry's room.

He opened the door and let out a loud surprised gasp "Harry?!" Harry looked up, terrified. He scrambled up and ran to the bathroom that was connected to his room and locked the door, Louis went after him.

"Hazzy, baby. Open the door, darling" He said getting down on his knees and sitting back on his heels. Harry shook his head even though Louis couldn't see him "No, Lou Lou. Don't wanna" he said in a child-like voice, Louis was confused at first Why is he acting like a toddler? Then, it hit him "Headspace," he whispered to himself. He learned about it a long time ago when one of his old friends went into a headspace. 

"Harry, you dropped something. It's a little bear, it's really cute I might keep it for myself" he said through the door, he heard Harry gasp and open the door "Beary," he said as he took the bear from Louis' hands. Louis took this chance and grabbed ahold of his boyfriend, Harry started to squirm in Louis' grip to try to get away but Louis held on to him tighter.

"Shh, you're okay baby" Harry slowly calmed down as he cuddled into Louis' chest. Louis held him close as he kissed his forehead, he kept kissing his forehead and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. When he was calm enough Louis loosened his grip on Harry a little, "Harry talk to me, love" Harry looked up at his older boyfriend "Harwy sowwy, bein' baby stuwpid" Louis kissed "It's not stupid my love, I think it's cute" Harry looked down at his lap "Harwy is embarrwssed, don't wike bein' baby" Louis kissed his forehead again "Don't be embarrassed, I think it's really cute and I love it"

Harry smiled and hugged Louis "Harwy wove you" Louis smiled "I love you too bubs" He kissed his cheek and picked him up carrying him back to the bed. Since Harry was calm down he started to come out of his headspace "Lou?" Louis looked at him "Yeah Hazza?" Harry sniffled "Do you... you still love me right?" Louis connected their lips "Of course I still love you, I will always love you no matter what baby. You can't get rid of me that easy" he chuckled slightly, Harry giggled as he wrapped his arms and legs around Louis tightly "I love you Lou" Louis kissed his nose, then his cheeks, then his forehead, and finally his lips before replying "I love you too, Hazza". 

~~

Author's Note: I hope you like it, I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Let me know what you think and please comment and vote if you want to -S💙💚

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING TODAY!

(Word Count: 790)