Pregnant

Louis had the constant feeling of throwing up all morning. His stomach was in knots and it was complete agony every time he tried to move a single muscle. The pain wasn't getting any better, it was just getting worse as the day went on. Harry felt bad that he had no idea what was going on with Louis, he knew about him throwing up every morning for a couple of days and he would have a bigger appetite than normal.

That morning, Louis got out of Harry's grip before running over to that bathroom and throwing up again, he was surprised he still had things to throw up considering the number of times he had actually thrown up.

"Louis, baby are you okay?" Harry asked walking up to him and slowly rubbing circles onto his back as he sobbed over the toilet trying to hold in any puke that wanted to get out of his stomach.

"N-no" Louis groaned as he gripped his slightly bigger stomach. Harry sighed as he slowly began to tear up. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Louis and picked him up bridal style. He carried them to his room and laid him down on their bed before kissing him on the forehead. Louis groaned and gripped his stomach.

"Maybe ask your mum if she knows what's going on..." Harry suggested kissing his boyfriend's cheek. Louis nodded slightly before grabbing his phone off of the table and calling his mum. Meanwhile, Harry went downstairs to grab Louis a drink of water to get rid of the gross taste in his mouth.

Once Harry had gotten upstairs, he was greeted by Louis sitting up and sobbing on the bed with his face in his hands. Harry frowned before going up to Louis and wrapping him in a tight hug.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Harry asked concerned for his older boyfriend.

"I can't tell you! you'll hate me" Louis said sobbing harder with every word he spoke. 

"No, I won't" Harry whispered kissing his cheek "I'll love you no matter what" Harry added kissing Louis' nose, causing him to smile a little. 

"I-I think I'm p-pregnant" Louis sobbed. 

~~

Author's note: Hope you liked it There will be a part 2 coming, I'm gonna work on it right now. Let me know what you think, please comment and vote if you want - S💙💚

(Word Count: 390)