Dr. Wolfhard

Idea

100 followers special bc I'm so late

Finn (23)
Y/n (20)
——

Narrator

It wasn't a statement it was a fact.

Everybody who was anybody knew the most paid and best public and private doctor in the city.

The boy who graduated high school at 11 years old and college at 15.

Everyone knew that he was remarkably gifted, was passionate about his work and knew what he was doing.

Not to mention the women falling to his feet whenever they see him. As if incredible intelligence wasn't enough, he was also tall and good looking.

Doctor Wolfhard, that's what he went by.

He's saved many lives, helped countless of patients and made the city have hope for its habitants.

He was the best in hospital business.

The only 'flaw' people seem to see about him was his wife.

Y/n Wolfhard, previously Y/n L/n. Who barely graduated high school not to mention college.

Whilst Finn went to Harvard Medicine, she went to a local community college.

And now she works as an assistant manager in a retail store.

For the longest time, the woman has only heard questions like;

"So.. how did she attract finn?"

"Who dresses like that?"

"How did Finn fall for her?"

"Is finn okay?"

"He must be out of his mind."

And today was no different.

Y/n packed up her things due to being complete with her job for the day and headed out the door.

The sky still being as clear as day.

The woman sighed knowing her husband would be working late again because of a surgery.

Y/n walked over to where her car was parked, as she was unlocking the door, hearing a faint:

"Look at that car Finn must have bought it for her."

Tired and enraged, y/n decided to just ignore the comment. She opened the door to her car, got in and drove away.

Finn on the other hand was sort of aware about the things people say about his wife.

And he defends her every time. But it kills him when that happens when he's not around. Because he never wants to make her feel like she isn't worthy enough to be his wife.

Sure y/n wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. But she was his, and that's what should matter right?

"Dr. Wolfhard?"