Arent you..?

Summary: Finn comes to your high school to support your robotics program. You're 18 and he's 19, you're a senior.

(He graduated so.. yeah)

Requested

(Feat. You'll find out ;))

- -

"Okay so if we cut the wire and put it into the piece at the back of its head.." I said adjusting the wire to its head. "It gives it the ability to move its head before its body" I told the head of robotics. The robot moved towards her and beeped.

"Y/n I'm impressed, if you keep this up you'll be able to get extra credits for your grades in other subjects." She told me and I squealed. "I'm so happy! Thankyou miss" she nodded at me before walking to check other students works.

A knock was heard on the door and i looked back down because it was probably for Miss. I kept on focusing on my robot and started wondering where the hell my partner for this aka my best friend was.

Then I heard everyone screaming. I looked back at the door and my boyfriend, finn, was standing there with his bodyguard waving at me. I smiled and waved back with enthusiasm. I walked over to them and Miss was struggling to get her words out.

"Oh-oh my gosh you're finn wolfhard where are my manners come in! Come in! Who invited you dear boy?" She said welcoming him in. "no one, I just wanted to see my girlfriend" he said looking at me with a smile on his face.

Miss looked at me and grinned. "Of course, Ill leave you two be" she said walking back to her desk.

"Hey you" finn said coming closer to me. He was much taller than me so he had to look down a little at me. "Hey, so you decided to visit me in school?" I said folding my arms and he shrugged. "Why not?" He said and I heard people whispering at the back but I just ignored them.

"Well, come on let me show you my project" I grabbed his arm and dragged him over to my table. "Woah, you made this?" He asked bringing his hand up to touch it and I slapped it. "Hey what was that for" he frowned holding his hand.

"I still haven't perfected it, I just need the pieces that my partner was supposed to bring Jesus where is sh-" and as if on cue the door bursted open and my partner was there with a bag and looked tired. "You're late to club" miss said folding her arms looking at her.

"Oh yeah uh sorry I had to pick up some things." She said grabbing her lab coat from the rack behind her since robotics was in the science lab. "Of course she's late." I giggled.

She walked over to me and Finn noticing finn and standing right next to me. "What's he doing here" she muttered in my ear and I smacked her. "He's here to visit." She nodded and I introduced them.

"Finn this is Ruby" I said and Finn nodded holding his hand up shaking her hand. He had this look on his face as if he was examining her. "Do I.. know you?" Finn asked and I turned to Ruby who looked nervous.

"Uh- what?? Noooo- we never met.. yeah" she said in an unconvincing tone but I just brushed it off and started working on the parts for the project. "Are you sure cause I swear-" Finn continued. "Y/n! How's it going with the project my bestie" she said awkwardly putting an arm around my shoulder.

"It's going ok but a certain someone delayed the time it was supposed to be done" I said gesturing to her and she had this pretend shocked look her face. "I got here as soon as I could how ungrateful" she crossed her arms.

"Now I know where I know you from!" Finn exclaimed and we both turned to him. "You do..?" She asked lowly. "You write those books about me on-" Ruby immediately put her hand on his mouth. "No, no, no- yeah no y-you have the wrong- wrong person" she awkwardly smiled and finn removed her hand from his face.

Tf is going on

I was so lost but went back to my project and let them be.

3rd person Pov

"Hey rue could you pass me that?" Y/n and Ruby handed over the thing over to her. "Do you even know anything about robotics?" Finn asked Ruby and she scoffed in offense. "Of course I do- ish" she said and finn looked unconvinced.

"Then what's the thing you just handed to y/n?" He asked her and she looked stuck. "Uh- uhm-" she walked leaned over and whispered into y/n's ear. "What's that?" She asked and y/n rolled her eyes. "It's a sensor" she replied.

"Asking y/n is cheating, you don't know robotics" finn laughed. "Yeah yeah." She turned back to y/n. "Your stories about me tho-" finn brung up and she put her hand back on his mouth.

"You have the wrong girl- and even if you don't- you will not speak of anyone about those understand?" She said glaring right into his soul. He nodded instantly and took her hand off his mouth.

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me I'ma hit the ladies room" she said walking out of the class. Finn walked over to y/n who was still focused on her project and hugged her from behind.

"Fiinnn, I'm busy" she whined but finn ignored her and kept on hugging her. "Your best friend is weird" he whispered and she chuckled. "That's Ruby for ya, she's very awkward and what were those about stories?" Y/n asked and finn was about to answer but didn't.

"It's nothing you should worry about she just reminds me of someone" finn clarified and y/n nodded.

"Okay.. and Done! Let's see if it works" she turned the robot on and it started walking and licking things up on the table. "It works!" She high fived finn.

"Good Job babe" he pulled her in for a hug. "Yeah good job y/n" Ruby said walking in with a sandwich in her hand. "You went to get food?" Y/n asked in a bored tone.

"I did go to the bathroom though, speaking of that- I want coffee." She sped out of the lab earning a laugh from finn and y/n.

- -

A/n: 💀