Wired

don't ask because I'm running out of ideas

I will be changing the name to Amora again

anyways uh enjoy :)

pretend you're watching one of those wired interviews

- -

"Hey I'm Finn Wolfhard"

"I'm Amora Mason"

"And I'm Noah Schnapp"

"And we're doing the Wired autocomplete interview so uh.." Amora stared at the camera.

"Let's go" The two guys said.

- -

"Alright gimme the board" Finn started grabbing the board. "Wait these are scratchy" Amora said scratching the board he's holding.

"Sorry it's my first time doing one of these" she laughed along with Noah. "Anyways continue she gestured to Finn who was playfully glaring at her.

"Now that she's done being a child uh." The camera zooms in on her face because she was doing the pikachu face meme and zoomed back out when she stopped doing the face.

"Alright Is Finn Wolfhard.." Finn ripped off the paper. "In a band" Noah said looking at the board. "Yeah uh I'm in a band called The Aubrey's" Finn answered and looked back at the board.

"Is Finn Wolfhard.." Finn ripped off the paper again. "Married?" he asked looking at the board in confusion as the two started laughing.

"I-" he said still looking at the board in confusion. Making the Noah laugh even louder while Amora is basically dying "Uh yeah I'm married to my work you could say-" he said looking at the camera for a second and looking back at the board.

"Anyways let's move on" Noah said calming down while Amora wipes a fake tear. "Is Finn Wolfhard.." They all read at the same time. "Going on tour!" he exclaimed. "For the moment, no I will be with Malcom sometime soon though I think.."

"November" Amora said. "Probably yeah, I'd say november." He said facing back to the board again. "Is Finn Wolfhard.. dating anyone" he ripped off the page and stared at it again while Amora and Noah started laughing again.

"I mean yeah I am- but what's like- why are they so interested in my dating life" He said looking at the camera laughing awkwardly. "I mean probably because you have half of the fandom calling you daddy" Noah answered rolling up his sleeves a little.

"Yeah uh stop calling me daddy." Finn told the camera while laughing. "Anyways yeet!" He said throwing the board behind him.

"Alright my turn" Amora said grabbing a board. "Oh my gosh your first time" Noah said placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yup first time kinda nervous" she joked tucking a curl behind her ear.

"Anyways, ready?" she asked the two in a british accent like Millie did and the two answered back. In a british accent ofc. "Readayyy" they said.

"Alright, oh mine is an "Did" one, this will be fun- right" she said looking at the board. "Did Amora Mason.." the guys said reading off the board. "Audition for heartstopper?" she said and turned back to the camera.

"Yes I did audition to be on heartstopper." She said and the guys looked at her confusingly. "You auditioned for heartstopper?" Finn asked. "Yeah I never knew that" Noah added.

"Well I did, and I got the part but then my mum got cancer so I had to go back to my country to be with her and all of that so I didn't get a chance to play the role unfortunately." She told the two guys and they nodded.