Jealousy, Jealousy

Summary: you and Mike have been broken up for 2 years (he dated her 4 months before season 3)  now and he thought he moved on because he has eleven but that's not the case.

Requested

I don't condone cheating, this is purely fiction.

- -
Mike and the party were walking out of the school after hellfire while Dustin complained about a wrong move that he made. "I'm telling you I so could have-"

"Dustin, your move was fine, Eddie is just bester at the game than we are" Lucas said and Dustin scoffed. "Yeah Eddie's been playing this for years" Mike added.

"Yeah but so have we! And I'm telling you the stupid dice is totally ruining my game" Dustin said as Mike patted his back.

"So what are we going to do now?" Dustin asked warning a shrug from both boys. "I think I'm gonna go home and probably talk to el over the Walkie" my said as the boys nodded.

As they were all waiting for their rides home students were walking out of school probably from their clubs. They all heard someone yell "CALVIN!" And they all turned and saw y/n running past them into a guy arms.

Mike didn't know who he was so he was examining them as he felt like his stomach was being punched over and over. He tried to ignore it until y/n who's his ex and the so called "Calvin" kissed eachother.

The two other party members weren't phased and just kept on waiting. But Mike felt his heart drop from high up and break into a million pieces.

He didn't even inform the guys and just started running away to the direction of his house. The entire way there he kept on asking himself why he's so upset. He even started crying.

He got home and ran straight upstairs with his mom calling him. He slammed the door to his room and slid down it. "Jesus Christ, why am I like this.." he mumbled to himself while sniffling and wiping his tears.

Y/n has always been popular. That's the reason why Mike broke up with her. Popularity. He just didn't fit in with her crowd and when he broke up with her it broke her heart and sent her into a deep depression.

But now she seems to be okay. And Mike loved that she was but didn't expect her to be with someone else. It broke him when he watched the two kissing outside of school.

Mike tried taking his mind off of it but couldn't. He sat there thinking about her and him and everytime he did he would either get really angry at Calvin or really sad because he isn't with her.

But he admitted it anyways. He still loves y/n, even when he has el. He thought his feelings for y/n would have disappeared by now because of el but they didn't, he was just ignoring them.

He got up, opened a drawer in his room and dig through it until he found an album filled with Polaroids of him and y/n. At the Arcade, in his room, in her room and one where she just randomly jumped on his back because she was scared.

He chuckled lightly at that one and hugged the album to his body and just started sobbing like crazy. He heard knocks on his door and got up wiping his face and putting the album back.

He opened his door and saw y/n, he was surprised until she held up his bag that he must've dropped running away before even putting it on his back. He didn't even notice because he was in such a rush to get home.

"Hey uh, sorry to disturb you but Dustin said to give this to you because he was uhm going home" she said as she handed him his bag. "Uh- thankyou" he looked down and sniffled.

"Uhm im sorry, Are you okay?" she asked and he looked back up and scoffed. "How can I be okay." He said shaking his head. Y/n looked confused before speaking up. "What do you mean-" she got interrupted by him.

"This!" Mike said motioning between the two of them. "Y/n we can't keep pretending to eachother like we don't exist" y/n stayed silent but folded her arms. "Mike you broke my heart- it took me a year to get over you!" She cried. "I didn't mean to-" this time she interrupted him.

"You made it very clear to me when you said it's best we don't talk I mean god every single day even now i was dying to talk to you." she said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"So then talk to me, y/n I've ignored my feelings for you for too long. I thought I moved on but seeing you with whoever that was it made my blood boil and broke me." Mike explained as she scoffed. "Mike im able to move on and have a boyfriend" as she said that Mike cringed at someone else being her boyfriend besides him.

"Please don't call him that.." he pinched his nose and looked down. "That's what he is to me Mike! You have to accept that-" before she could say anymore Mike grabbed her pulling her to him and kissed her.

They're both in relationships. But why couldn't they pull back from eachother? It's like a magnet is pulling them together and won't allow them to be apart.

Even in school wherever one of them went, the other would be there. Not even intentionally. Y/n didn't pull away. She put her hands on his cheek as they kissed. She missed his lips on hers.

She missed his tender, sweet touch. She didn't want to admit it either but she only got over her depression from him. Not him. She was still crazy about him and so was Mike about her.

She soon realized what she was doing and pulled away from him and turning around about to walk away but Mike grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Mike this is wrong.." she whispered as she felt his hot breath on her lips.

"You still love me like I still love you. I can feel it." He said putting one of his hands on her cheek. "Mike please just let me go-" he cut her off by smashing his lips onto hers again.

He pulled away again and they leaned their foreheads against eachothers. Anyone who was in the room with them could tell that both of them were still madly in love with eachother. And could sense it between the two.

"Please say you'll be with me again" he held her hand but she shook her head and Mike pecked her lips again. "Mike don't do this to me please" she tried pulling out of his grasp but he wouldn't let her.

"Y/n" he said sternly and made him look at her. She sighed and pulled him into a hug. "I'll break up with Calvin" she said quietly and Mike hummed. "I have to go.. I'll see you at school tomorrow." She pulled away from him and he nodded putting a kiss on her forehead.

He watched as she walked downstairs and out of his house. He went back into his room and locked the door with only her on his mind.

He heard static noises from his Walkie.

"Mike? Mike?" El.

"Shit."

- -

A/n: slayyyyyy