Perfect Girl

Idea By Me

——

Narrator

Y/n is a very popular girl at school. She's like the perfect girl, good grades, rich parents, popular and has a bunch of friends.

The only 'flaw' was that she didn't have a rich popular jock as a boyfriend and she didn't mind. Instead she was dating Boris Pavlikovsky.

The Ukrainian student with a thick accent and is basically nonexistent? Him.

They fell in love when they were 13 and started dating ever since. Boris knew he was way out of y/n league.

He kept telling himself that everyday. But when y/n and Boris would walk the halls together all eyes would be on them.

Because they couldn't see how shes capable of dating someone who looks like a drug addict. And Boris is in fact a druggie.

Y/n didn't care though, boris made her happy and she made him happy, well for Boris? lately not so much. Boris was getting tired of this one thing though.

Y/n thinks she's perfect, she doesn't think she has any flaws. And she has the typical popular girl attitude.

Only she's nice, but her comments may seem as mean to other people but she doesn't realize it. She also never fails to say how much she hates Boris's house and always buys him expensive clothes that he often doesn't wear.

Boris didn't like any of that. But he deals with it because he loves her. "Boris!" Y/n came running up to her boyfriend in the hallway. Her heels clicking with every step she took.

Boris was standing there having a conversation with Theo. Theo and y/n got along but they didn't hang out very much.

"Hey y/n." Theo greeted. "Hey Thee." Thee is a nickname y/n came up with for Theo. She thinks of 'stupid' stuff like this. Boris's words.

"So, what's up Detka, why are you not with your friends?" He questioned a little bit annoyed. "I'm going to the mall with them after school actually, I was wondering if you guys could join us?"

Y/n batted her eyelashes like a puppy because she knew how Boris felt about the mall. Since the only mall that was in this desert was a 2 hour drive away.

"I can't I'm sorry, I have to help xandra clear out our garage after school." Theo excuses himself. "Okay.. what about you baby?" She approached Boris and tapped his chest with her finger.

He closed his locker and clicked his tongue. "Busy." He simply said. "Please Boris, you could use the new outfits." She said eying Boris's oversized jacket with his cat shirt underneath.

There she goes. Those comments again. Boris, who was still facing his locker contained his annoyance and faced her.

"I like my clothes." He placed his hands in his pockets. Y/n did a thin lip smile. "Baby.. don't you think it's time to yk, do something else with your uhm.. style? Like this bracelet. We could get you a new one!"

Y/n pointed at a bracelet Boris wears everyday, it's dark blue and black and a little bit worn out but she didn't know what a great deal this bracelet meant to him.