Never

This inspired me, it's from a show. if you know it then i love you. (ft Aidan Gallagher obv)

y/c/n : your character name

ngl i really love this but ima still give warnings

WARNING: cussing, intense speaking, heartbreak, sadness, loads of shit.

- -

I was sat on my bed with tears flowing down my cheeks as I looked down at my phone. Another failed attempt to break off my engagement with Aidan. I had just come back from doing an interview with him talking about how our wedding will be.

He arranged the entire thing and I didn't want to break his heart then since he looked so happy to talk about it. He even talked about our future children which he seemed really excited about and I felt so guilty because in reality.. I'm in love with someone else Finn Wolfhard.

Yeah, you heard me right, Finn Wolfhard. Actor and Musician, Finn Wolfhard. I'm ashamed to admit it since both of them have hit shows on netflix that people are saying are "competing" with eachother which I think is complete utter bullshit.

But the thing is that Finn loves me too. I promised him that I would break up with Aidan about a week earlier. I told him to give me a few days to talk to him. And I will eventually break up with Aidan but it's difficult. He seems so happy about us getting married.

And after I would feel so guilty for breaking his heart because Aidan is such a sweet and kind hearted person. But at the same time I couldn't bare the thought of us getting married because I was clearly in love with Finn.

I was scrolling through every social media apps and so far i've come across, edits of me and Aidan, Tweets, fanart of five and (y/c/n). I lighthly smiled to myself until someone barged through my door which made me sit up in fear.

"WHAT KIND OF SICK SHIT IS THIS Y/N?!" Finn. He was holding up my phone that showed my interview with Aidan. "Finn let me explai-" I said standing up facing him just before he cut me off. "Explain what Y/n? TELL ME! I'd love to hear the fucking explanation behind this." I flinched slightly but he didn't seem to care.

I gulped to try to stop myself from crying more than I have been. But nothing managed to come out of my mouth to explain to Finn. "Hah.. Incredible" He obviously fake chuckled as he ran his hands through his hair is frustration. "Finn.."

"No.., no, no, I get it completely, you love him don't you" I stayed silent again and looked down until he grabbed my shoulders. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION Y/N, DO YOU LOVE HIM OR NOT?!" I shook my head quickly and he let go of me. "So what then, what's stopping you from breaking up with him so we can finally be together"

"Finn when I left this morning I went to b-break up with him but I couldn't." he pinched his nose and motioned for me to continue. "There were so many people so many fans outside and journalists who wanted to interview us and Aidan, he looked so happy I couldn't I felt trapped somehow." He again fake chuckled.

"That was your same excuse last week." He told me and I nodded wiping the tears on my face. "Unbelievable." He turned around going to walk away. "No! wait please Finn" I went to stand in front of me and he looked at me in the eyes and all I could see was anger and hurt in his eyes.

"I can't keep doing this y/n.. it hurts"

"Finn please.."

"I've waited too long Y/n, if you love me you would take action and act upon them but you don't, your reason everytime is because you felt trapped and guilty." at this point he was starting to tear up because his voice cracked.

"Finn I do love you, I really do ever since I met you at the MTV awards and you know that."

"So what then y/n, what more do you need to end it with him." he spoke calmly stepping towards me a little more.

"Aidan doesn't deserve me, and me dumping him will break his heart."

"So you're just going to decline my love for you and go with someone you don't love?!"

"Finny you're not understanding me, I will break up with him just give me more time please I'll talk with Aidan."

"You're gonna talk to him but when Y/n?! In front of the marriage officiant at the alter?!" he yelled.

"No Finn-" I cried trying so hard not to cry more than I already am but clearly it;s not working because the tears keeps flowing down my face anyways.

"Oh I get it, the wedding is gonna be a hit is that it?"

"No-"

"Yes it is, because it'll make so much money, it'll be all over social media, all over those magazines!"

"Finn stop it!"

"All over every single site on the web! Every single one of them is going to see your wedding and you'll become even more famous is that it huh Y/n?!"

"STOP IT FINN PLEASE STOP I'M BEGGING YOU!" I Cried covering my ears but he still went on anyway clearly not caring about how I'm feeling with this situation.

"Yeah, and netlfix is going to want you for even more shows and after you have children all the attention will be drawn to you two, the happiest couple of all time! THE NEWEST FUCKING HIT OF ALL TIME!"

I stayed quiet trying to process what I'm hearing.

"You will never break up with him, And you'd never ever be happy with him admit it, you'd only be happy if you were with me and if you would marry me." he put a black box in my hand and I looked down at it in shock.

"What is this-" "A ring if you're not blinded by that ring Aidan gave you." I looked back up at him and his face and eyes were red from crying and from anger. "It really is a pity that.. when you realize the worth of that ring and how much love I have for you it holds, It will be way too late."

He started walking off and I followed him. "No Finn! Wait please! please let's talk this out! Finn wait!" I grabbed his shoulders preventing him from walking any further but he only brushed me off and slammed my door in my face.

"I love you." I whispered and slid down my door sitting down and bringing my knees up to hug them. My phone rang and it was Aidan.

I stared at it for a couple seconds. "May it be what god wants" I said before I answered the call.
"Aidan we need to talk."

- -

A/N: This was an emotional rollercoaster