Visiting him on set

*Alarm*

I rolled around in my bed and grabbed my phone turning off the alarm and tried to go back to sleep but then I heard my phone ring. I groaned and grabbed it answering it not even bothering to look at who was calling. "What" I said in a sleepy voice. Maybe I shouldn't have went to bed at 4 in the morning. "Well hello to you too" It was Finn. "Oh hey bub, sorry I'm just *yawn* sleepy I went to bed super late last night" I said while rubbing my eyes and smiling at the sound of his voice.

"How many times have I told you, you don't have to beat yourself up watching the show (stranger things) for me" he chuckled and I pouted. "Well I want to understand what you filmed right? and I'm only on episode 7, anyways how's filming for season 4 going?" I rolled over and looked at the time on my ipad and it was 10 in the morning. "Well I'm not a big fan of the outfits but I'd say it's going pretty good" I hummed and got up holding my phone with my shoulder.

"So.. are you coming to visit me on set?" here we go. He always asked this question and honestly I wouldn't mind going but me and Finn are keeping our relationship a secret from te media only like a few thousand fans know. And it's way too risky. I'm not famous or anything like that. But since a few fans know about me and i've gained like 300k on Instagram and 8 million on Tik Tok. Although I barely post anything.

"Finn you know I can't" I told him he sighed on the other end "Just this once, I promise you not more would know, please?" I usually always said no, but today I had nothing special planned. I was just gonna sit at home and try to finish the show which I know I will fail miserably because I have the attention span of a hamster. I hesitated at first but oh what the heck it wouldn't hurt to visit him at least once on set.

"Alright fine but only for a few hours" I could literally almost feel his smile from the other end of the phone call "I'm so happy you finally agreed, what time do you wanna come?" I thought about it, should I go now? or should I go in a few hours just so I can get a few more hours of sleep in since I know Finn will be filming late today. And.. I decided "I'm coming now just give me 30 minutes" he agreed and we said our I love you's and hung up.

I opened my messy ass closet and literally couldn't decide on wtf to wear. "I really need to sort out my clothes in here. I found the perfect outfit. Literally my all time favorite outfit to go out in only I haven't wore it out because of the hot ass weather usually. But now that it's a lot warmer I get to wear it.

I took a selfie in the mirror and looked at it with a smile

I took a selfie in the mirror and looked at it with a smile. "You look good girl" I spoke as I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I grabbed my bag and my car keys and finns beanie. I put on the beanie and I could have sworn he never washed this thing but eh it smelt like him so I didn't care one bit so I just continued with my life. I went outside and got in my car, started it and started to drive off.

Did I hit a trash can? Probably, Am I the best driver? Obviously. Red obviously means go. Nah I'm teasing. It was literally only a 15 minute drive and I was there. I made it to the gate an showed my ID to the security guard and he let me in. Finn always had a hope that i'd visit him on set so he told the security guard if my name's y/n let me in. Sweet of him I know.

I parked my car in the parking lot and walked into the building. They were shooting indoors scenes so lucky for me I didn't had to drive to the fucking desert just to see my boyfriend. Once I walked in I asked one of the workers if they've seen Finn and they told me that he was doing his Mike Wheeler hair. So I went to the hair prep room where they do peoples hairs. I knocked on the door and heard Finn yell come in.

I walked in sipping my caramel macchiato with extra foam, whipped cream and extra sugar. Yeah I'm basic tf do you want me to do and yes I got starbucks, I needed coffee desperately. "Heeeeey" I said while walking in and it looked like he just got done filming something. "Bubbaaaaaa" he said while smiling at me. I said hi to the lady (kat) doing his hair and sat down on an empty chair next to him.

"This place is actually so cool" I said taking another sip of my drink he just chuckled "Yeah well, I've been around it long enough to get used to it but this is a new season so new set alsoooo can I have some of that" he said gesturing to my starbies drink. I rolled my eyes playfully and gave it to him. I swear to god the mans was about to drink half of it.

"Hey! don't drink too much of it that cost me $4" I pouted while trying to grab it back and succeeded. "I haven't had coffee and I've been prepping all morning though so yeah I'm thirsty" he explained while kat made him face the other way so she can do his hair a bit better. "You should also get your hair done, it's floofier than usual today" he said and I smacked his arm as he laughed.

To be fair I didn't brush my hair at all today, well one my hair is a curly fuck, 2 it'll become even fluffier, 3 I just didn't have the energy to. "Well okay Mr. Mike Wheeler, enjoying your mileven scenes by the way?" I wasn't too fond of him kissing millie but I kept telling myself that they are just acting and that it's not real. I haven't even watched the whole show yet I only saw edits of mileven scenes from other seasons.

"There was only one kissing scene if that's what you're referring to" he said while looking back at me, I gave him a "boy, you better be joking" look and just scoff-giggled if that makes any sense "And elsie, what about her and all the rumors online" Elsie Ritcher his ex (Idk if they broke up irl or not bare with me). He sighed and kat did 'oo' face. "You know that's no true-" "Yeah Finn I know but people are getting suspicious on why you broke up with her"

Finn looked back at the mirror "That's not anyone's business and you know that" Finn didn't like sharing his personal life online and everyone knew that, so when elsie and him got together they didnt confirm it until Finn was forced to. And now that finn won't say why they broke up, fans are getting pissed at me. I was a fan of his too hello? I only had like 1000 follwers on insta and now I'm at like 300k.

"Yeah Finn I know but if you don't say something people won't stop sending me death threats, they don't bother me but it's still nice not having someone tell you to bash your head in a wall 10 times repeatedly" I sipped my drink "Look I'll address it soon okay, but for now I don't want too many people knowing about us" He grabbed my hand and smiled at me which I couldn't help but smile back. I mean look at his lil face.

"Alright fine but you owe me"

---------------------

this was shitty and it was an idea but yeah, REQUESTS ARE OPEN IF YOU WANNA SEND ANY PLSSSS