Our Day

I saw nobody do it so I'm doing it :)

also if you look in my preferences book and scroll down to "wedding venue"  and you see Finn's that's your venue :)

Finn (23)

Y/n (21)

Can you guys pick your own wedding dress cause Im having a crisis picking one :,)

ya'll already have a lil kid in this she's 2 her name is Fiona (Fifi as a nickname)

- - 

"I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out." Y/n repeated over and over. The wedding starts in 20 minutes and she was starting to have second thoughts on if she wanted to get married so young.

"Y/n it's Finn you're marrying, you love him don't you?" Millie said trying to calm her down. "I mean- yeah but don't you think he rushed the whole thing?" Millie shook her head and sat down next to her. 

"You were so excited when he asked you, what happened?" 

Y/n sighed and laid her head on Millie's shoulder. "I was having a talk with my Therapist the other day and I was telling her all about how marrying Finn would help me so much mentally and that I love him to death, But then.. she told me half of young marriages don't last and she told me to be careful." 

Millie scoffed and stood up. "Absolutely bonkers, You're happy with him and he's happy with you, Don't let what one person say ruin your day." she put her hands on her shoulders. "And Finn is head over heels for you, trust me your marriage has a good chance of lasting." 

She smiled at Millie and just then Sadie and Priah walked in. "Guys we need to hurry- Y/n! why aren't you in your dress yet?!" Sadie asked. "I- I was just-" 

"We don't have time come on we have 15 minutes come on" Priah came in and pushed Y/n into the dressing room with Millie following behind.

- - 

Finn's POV

 "Do you think she backed out?" I asked Noah and he shook his head. "Why would she?" He said facing me and I shrugged picking at my nails. "Dude she'll be here, relax" Caleb reassured me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah probably just making sure her make up is perfect- uh you know girl stuff" Nick added in and I looked back at everyone who were talking and waiting. My anxiety built up more as more time passed.

"I don't think she's coming" I told the guys and they all shook their heads. "Finn she'll be here it doesn't start until.." Gaten said as he checked his watch. "10:00 and it's 9:54, there's 6 minutes left so-"

"Chill." Nick interrupted. "I don't know I just feel like-" Then Sadie, Millie, Priah and Y/n's friends came, Priah went to sit next to Maya and Sadie, Millie and y/n's friends stood at their spots where the bridesmaids stand. 

I reached over and tapped Millie on the shoulder. "Why are you guys late and where's Y/n?" I asked her and Sadie replied instead. "She'll be here we were just having some uh." she looked over at Millie. "Some complications with Makeup" Millie replied and I nodded.

"Told you" Nick added. I felt a little bit calmer now I guess. I checked my watch. 9:58.. Where is she?. I started tapping my foot.

And then I heard the music and everyone quieted down(Not. The. Here comes the bride. wedding. song. ew. something else.) but the music playing was specifically piano music being played by y/n's brother. I looked over at him and he smiled at me giving a nod. 

I looked down the isle and saw my little girl in her beautiful little flower girl dress throwing petals around. I almost cried just seeing her. I can't believe she grew up so fast. 

Then my eyes darted towards the entrance again. Y/n stood there with her dad and started walking down the isle arm in arm. 

I was so mesmerized by her, All my anxiety and nervousness flew out the window when she was walking to me. She looked so gorgeous. Is it possible to fall more in love than you already are with a person?, Because I just fell even more in love right now.

I hadn't noticed that I started crying while smiling until Nick put his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't look at him though. My eyes were stuck to y/n and our daughter. Y/n looked like she wanted to cry too but couldn't so she kept looking up every few seconds to avoid ruining her makeup.

I chuckled when she did, and finally Fifi reached me and I picked her up And gave the little flower basket to Nick who went to give it to our mom and quickly came back. Y/n and I decided to have her up there with us when we get married.

When y/n reached us and her dad handed her to me he put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't hurt her okay?" He asked and I nodded. He looked like he shed a few tears too. He patted my back and walked back down and sat next to y/n's mom. 

Y/n stood next to me and side hugged me then kissed Fifi on her cheek. I wiped my tears quickly. "You look gorgeous" I told her. "You don't look too bad yourself" she said and I chuckled and we turned to the marriage officiant.

(After all that, idk what they say at weddings i've only been to one 😭)

3rd person pov

After they exchanged their vows and Finn being a sensitive baby crying after he told his vows.

"Do you Y/n L/n take Finn Wolfhard as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in wealth and in poverty, as long as you both  shall live?" Y/n Immediately answered. "I do." 

The marriage officiant turned to Finn. "And do you Finn Wolfhard take Y/n L/n in sickness and in health, in wealth and in poverty, for as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do." The officiant brought over the rings to the both of them. Finn put Fifi to stand on the floor and grabbed y/ns ring first and slowly placed it onto her ring finger. Y/n took the ring next and placed it onto Finn's. 

And next, they decided to add their own little touch. They took a little necklace especially designed for Fifi. Finn picked Fifi up again and they both put the necklace around her neck earning a giggle from the little girl.

The guest's aww'ed as they did the action. "I now pronounce you, husband, wife and Fifi" the marriage officiant joked earning laughs from the guests and newly weds. "In all seriousness I pronounce you husband and wife, You may now kiss the bride" 

Finn leaned over and kissed y/n. After pulling away they both kissed their daughter on the cheek at the same time. 

And what a lovely ceremony it was.

- -

A/n: i love this, literally my favorite imagine.