A fan

(This is sorta like from my preferences book of how you met finn)

Ah yes, the stranger things season 3 premiere everyone was excited for the New season of the famous series to come out and they're prayers are being answered. Right now were all the cast members. Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Sadie Sink, Noah Schnapp and him. Finn Wolfhard. The love of my absolute life. I have been obsessed with him for so long. I've seen every single one of his movies. I know I sound like a typical fangirl but can you blame me?

Just look at him. His long curly hair, His sharp jawline, his smile, his- Okay I should stop talking but he really is amazing. Right now I'm in the crowd of fans that were lined up to see the cast in their own eyes. I wasn't even focused on any of them although I absolutely adored Millie's pink puffy dress. But my eyes were glued to him. I was paying attention to literally only him. The fans were screaming in my ear trying to film as much of the cast as possible.

I on the other hand was just stood there. Believe it or not I couldn't even bring my phone up from my hand to film anything, Yes it's safe to say that I'm in love with the guy. He doesn't know I exist though which completely sucks. But then he walked back to the cast from being interviewed and they were taking pictures together.

I'm jealous of them to be honest. They get to stand next to him and just be in his presence not to mention work with him. I would love that. I even started thinking about if I should pursue acting just so I can become famous like them and meet and be friends with him. I mean surely that would be only way right? Silly me I'm so desperate. But as they were taking pictures his gaze shifted towards mine. Not anyone elses. Not the floor not behind me. Mine. He's looking at me?! Oh my gosh what do I do-

Do I wave? No you idiot what if he finds you weird, do I smile? Even more dumb oh my gosh what is wrong with me today!? He was still looking at me and I looked back until I decided that I'll just wave slightly. I waved at him and he smiled at me and sent wave back. Oh my gosh I just had a mini heart attack. T h e Finn Wolfhard noticed me I could literally scream right now if it weren't for the thousands of screaming fans, security guards, photographers and everyone else.

I think it was almost time for them to go inside and watch the first few episodes because they all started going inside. I tried to go through the crowd and made it to the front. I didn't say anything I just looked at them walking inside until Finn looked back at me for what reason I don't know why and waved bye to me. I was confused and smiled. This boy is driving me insane.

Now I know what you are thinking, he was just being nice after all you are a fan and you are way under-dressed for this. I was only wearing a loose white dress and vans. But I didn't think about that.

A few hours later I was outside and it was already night time. The premiere was almost to an end and now people were starting to head to the after party and so were the fans obviously. While they were doing that I went and sat down on a bench not too far away from there and looked up at the sky. I'm so happy today happened. It took a long time to get here considering I live somewhere completely far away from here.

The stars are so beautiful tonight so I took my phone out and started taking pictures of it. I love the stars and I have a whole ass highlight on my Instagram about them and what they meant. I knew the constellations, the signs and everything else. I was just obsessed they may be balls of gas just floating around in the Milky way but to me they look so peaceful.

"Beautiful aren't they?" I heard a voice say and my heart stopped for a moment. I know that voice. But it can't be... can it? I slowly turned around and there he was. Finn Wolfhard standing right behind me, It almost felt like a dream I completely froze. "You okay? Sorry didn't mean to scare you I was uh looking for you" he nervously chuckled and I gulped and pointed at myself "M-me?" my voice sounded pitcher than usual.

He laughed and nodded "I mean yeah who else you're the only one out here" I mentally face palmed, what a stupid question of course me. "Sorry i'm just shocked- n-not to sound rude or anything b-but if you don't mind me a-asking why were you l-looking for me?" I sounded like a complete idiot. I was stuttering like crazy. I mean I was in his presence oh god, try to be normal y/n, try to be normal it's only your biggest celebrity crush like ever no biggie.

"I saw you in the crowd you stood out from everyone else, I just wanted to get to know you I guess? Does that make sense?" I nodded fast "It makes total sense, sorry I'm just like- wow I've been your biggest fan for so long it's a lot to take in" He nodded and sat down on the bench where I put my phone. "You like the stars?" I sat down next to him while he looked at the pictures.

"Yeah, they're really pretty believe it or not they inspire me" He smiled at me and took my phone and started typing something. "W-What are you doing?" I asked him and he hummed in response "I'm just adding my number to your phone" I am SCREAMING mentally right now and I was hoping this wasn't some sick joke. He gave me my phone back and he gave me his phone so I can add his number to mine.

"Now I'm going save your name as Stargirl" I giggled and nudged him a little "I'm not that obsessed with them it's just that, my mom always said that they were the magic that's missing from this world and honestly, I really do believe her. Look at how beautiful they are" I looked up at the sky "I could think of something or someone more magical and definitely more beautiful" I looked back to see that he was looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What's your name stargirl?" I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully at the nickname "Y/n L/n and although you didn't ask I'm 15" I responded and he smiled brighter "Your name is even more beautiful but I'll still call you stargirl"

--

And from that day on every single day he became the most important person in my life.

--

this sucks but yeah