Love?

Requested

Tw? Idfk

——

Y/n

"No, no, no" I scooted into a corner, my hands glued to both of my ears. The voices are getting stronger and they won't leave me alone.

They keep telling me to escape, escape from miles. But I can't do that.

Escape..

Escape y/n.

It's your only way out.

"Get away! Get away!" I cry, but they only keep coming in stronger, I can't leave miles, I can't. I'm gonna marry him, we're gonna have a future together.

Leave, leave. Leave.

He doesn't love you.

"Miles loves me!" I started gripping onto my hair, pulling it, he loves me.. miles loves me right?

He should, he must. He told me, miles doesn't lie.. he's a good person, the best person I know.

Y/n open your eyes, he's using you.

You're nothing but a canvas.

You're always going to be pathetic living a life by his side.

Then I'd rather be fucking pathetic than leave him. He's the love of my life.. I'm happy with him.

I curled myself up into a ball and started crying more than I already have been, they just won't go away.

"Y/n?" I felt someone shake me, that cold touch. I remember it. "Y/n let go of your hands." He started prying them away from the grip they had on my hair.

"M-miles, the voices- the voices are-" I tried explaining, but my voice kept getting caught in each word. "Don't listen to them."

"I can't!" I really can't. Miles tried harder to get a hold of my hands but I wasn't letting him.

"Y/n, let go." He asks in a stern voice, but I still didn't let go of my hair. It was keeping me sane.. somewhat.

I'm not insane, am I?

"Be a good girl and let go, otherwise you'll have no hair left." Miles asks in a lower calmer tone. But then he leaned to my ear and whispered..

"I'll punish you if you don't."

I quickly let go and he smiled at me. "Good girl." He says caressing my cheek. I knew I looked like a fucking mess.

Mascara all over my face. And my hair looking like I just got attacked but a bunch of wild animals.

"Miles, you l-love me.. right?" The smile disappeared off his face and turned into a serious one. "miles?" I call again but he doesn't reply.

All he does is get up and go over to the closet grabbing some clothes. He walked back to me and handed it to me.

"You didn't answer me."

He stared at me for a moment before slightly grinning. "You should get some sleep. It'll clear up the voices."

He doesn't say it as often.. but I know he loves me. He had to love me.. otherwise why would he care for me like he does.

You're just a canvas.

"Go shower." He demanded. I quickly got up and walked over to the bathroom. The voices always died down when miles was around. They always stop when he's here.

That's why I need him here with me.. he can keep me safe! Safe from.. safe from, everything.

Miles

I sit on the bed and cross my arms, looking down in deep thoughts. She's having these episodes again.

I thought they stopped, they keep medaling in what y/n I have. I have to find a way to stop her from listening to those.

They'll only drive her away from me.

You don't love her.

Correct. But I need her. She's here to be my... puppet. Listening to everything I have to say, god I have her wrapped around my finger.

And I need to keep her there.

Why the hell do you need her there.

Do I look like I know? I don't give a shit. I don't care about her. I just need her here. She does a lot of stuff, and can be a great distraction.

Beneficial if I were to say so myself.

Y/n came out of the bathroom wearing my sweater and the shorts I gave to her. I watched her silently as she walked over to the bed and climbed in. Not even saying a word to me.

Which I found odd. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask her. She shakes her head and faces her back to me.

This little bitch.

I want to mentally smack myself for what I'm about to say. "I love you." Suddenly she turns to me with the brightest smile on her face.

"You do?" She asks, almost as if she was relieved to hear that. "Of course." I slump my shoulders.

"I love you too, Miles."

The next moment she leaned in and kissed me, I slowly closed my eyes but I didn't kiss her back. When she pulled away I immediately laid down.

"It's late." Is what I said before pulling the covers over me and facing away from her.

"Oh.. well. Okay." I hear from her, then moments later, I hear soft breathing. Signaling that she's already fallen asleep.

Is this really what you want miles.

Oh please give me a goddamn break and shut the fuck up, I know what I'm doing.

But why not any other girl. Why her?

She loves me.

——

A/n: okay this is short bc this was a draft that I didn't know how to finish so I just ended it like that.