Friends dont Fuck

Ik the movie isn't out yet but I can't wait

——

Narrator

Y/n works at a coffee place, not many people know about it so it's often quite empty, so it's more of a requirement to be there than an actual job.

She sat behind the counter playing on her phone because there were only like 2 customers in today. Her life was pretty average.

The 16 year old had to work shifts daily because well she needed the money for her family, because they were 1. Drowning in debt, 2. Lazy as fuck.

Suddenly hands slammed onto the counter which startled her to the core. "Jesus." She breathed. "You're going on a date tonight?" Ziggy asked.

"Not a hi? Not even a how are you? You know by now I thought you'd know how to start an actual conversation." Y/n says taking a piece of cloth and wiping the counter.

Ziggy has been y/ns best friend for years, they're pretty much used to eachother which is why he bursted into the coffee place like he did now.

"Stop with the bullshit why did I have to hear from Lila that you've been asked out on a date?" Ziggy sat down at the bar. Y/n shrugs and puts the piece of cloth down.

"Why does it matter to you? I'm single aren't I?" She clicks her tongue. "Yeah, but I thought we had something going on." He gestured between the two of them.

"Oh you mean when you ghost me and ignore me in public places" y/n raises an eyebrow and Ziggy rolls his eyes. "I don't ignore you."

"Im pretty sure you do." She laughs lowly. "Name one time I ignored you."

Y/n leaned against the counter and thought. "2 days ago when you were with your mom at a grocery store, I waved and you literally saw me but looked the other direction." She says blinking.

"Yeah that's cause I was with my mom." He said in a duh tone. Y/n rolled her eyes and started making herself a coffee. "Are you seriously gonna go on that date?" He asks.

"I mean it'll be better than just staying home on a Friday night with nothing to do." She says pouring the coffee into her cup. "Like I said- y/n listen to me. I thought we had something going on between us."

"Ziggy, we're just friends. We're not dating I can go on dates if I want to." Ziggy gave her a look and leaned forward. "Friends don't fuck every two days y/n."

"We do." She sips her hot drink. "That's because we're more than friends! So you can't go on that date." Y/n sarcastically laughed for a moment before placing her drink down.

"Ziggy.. Ziggy, sweet, sweet Ziggy." Y/n patted his head which made him look her her in confusion and shake her hand off. "We're not in a relationship, it's just a date, with a really cute guy."

The boys jealousy grew even more, as if that was even possible. "Plus, I'm going as soon as I finish this shift."
"You're going out on that date wearing my clothes?"

"Your merch is really comfortable Ziggy." The boy leaned forward to her and looked directly at her face. "You wore that when we got done fucking." He whispered.