Pheobe's weird friend (2)

Requested

In this trevor is 17 and you and Pheobe are both 15
——

Y/n found out that Noah would be moving to Summerville, to be with her. Which in her opinion was sweet but she didn't know what to feel.

Y/n had strong feelings for Noah but also, couldn't help but feel something for Trevor although he was . and is still terrible to her.

So Noah was attending school with Pheobe and y/n. They all three became best friends along with Phoebes friend podcast. Pheobe was also constantly shipping Noah and Y/n. The two didn't mind though.

Today y/n and Noah were going to the spenglers to hang out with Pheobe. Podcast was busy with his podcast so he couldn't come.

Y/n knocked on the door and Trevor opened it. "Oh. Hey." He said plainly eying the two younger teenagers. . "Hey Trevor!" Y/n smiled at him.

She was still nice to him even though he treats her like crap. Trevor rolled his eyes until Pheobe pushed him aside. "Hey you two! Come in"

Y/n adjusted her glasses and grabbed Noah's hand walking in with him. "Did you do something new here?" Y/n asked as she looked at the freshly painted house.

"Oh yeah, mom and Trevor painted it yesterday. It needs a bit of rebuilding by though." Pheobe said looking around.

"I kind of like how it looks, it has a creepy vibe but also happy to it now." Noah added as they walked further into the house.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." Pheobe sat down on the couch and y/n sat next to her.

Noah sat on the floor in front of both of them, it was clean though he didn't mind. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Noah asked and the girls both shrugged.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Y/n suggested. "Oh yes!" "Sure"

"Okay we'll play and after we'll play some video games or something" Noah said and the girls both agreed. "Okay I'll go first uh.. Noah truth or dare?" Pheobe asked him.

"Uh dare.."

The group continued to play but didn't realize Trevor was in the kitchen and could hear everything. "He's not even that funny." He said as he heard them laugh.

"Why are you spying on your sister?" His mom appeared out of nowhere which startled him. "Mom! Stop doing that" he out his hand on his chest and turned around to face her.

"Doing what? Catching you spy on your sister and her friends?" She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not spying on them, I was getting water."

Mrs Spengler hummed and walked over to the sink getting herself a glass of water. "You know.. if you like her, maybe? Try being nice to her." She said as she sipped her water.

Trevor pretended to make a disgusted face. "God no I'd never like someone that much younger than me, she's basically like an annoying little sister."

"2 years isnt that long, and don't try to convince yourself because trust me it never works out." His mom patted his shoulder and walked out of the kitchen.

Trevor groaned in silence before hearing one question that peaked his attention.

"So y/n, who do you like?" Pheobe asked cheekily. Trevor told himself not to listen to their little conversations but couldn't help himself.

"You already know Pheobe." Y/n answered with a sing song voice. "But I don't, tell me." Noah said.

"I like.."

Trevor heard someone knocking on the back door so he couldn't hear what y/n said.

He cursed at himself and went over opening it. "Oh hey lucky, what's up?" He stepped aside letting the girl in.

"Nothing much I got your text about quitting, why?" She asked him and he shrugged. "I guess I just wanted to focus on school more, and my mom found a decent job so no need."

"Alright.. well I also came here to tell you something." She approached trevor and he grew confused.

"Look, I know that you- well let's just forget how we started off, but I really- really like you Trev. For real I've never liked someone this much."

He was taken a back from Lucky's sudden confession that he didn't know what to say. The Trevor when they first moved here would have immediately accepted her confession and just kissed her right there.

But there was just this feeling stopping him that he couldn't possibly ignore. He still liked lucky but he's grown to realize that he only sees her platonically.

And they are better off that way. "Well? Say something." Lucky nervously chuckled. "Oh. Uhm, i-.."

"Bye Pheobe! Come on Noah!" Was heard In the back. "I have to do something, I'll talk to you tomorrow" Trevor started pushing lucky outside.

"O-okay?" Lucky said before Trevor closed the door in her face.

Trevor quickly ran to the living room and out the front door. "Y/n!" He called out to her and both the teenagers who were walking home turned to face him. "Can I talk- can I talk to you?" He stuttered.

Y/n and Noah looked at eachother "Uh.. sure, yeah no sure. You go without me." She said to Noah. "Alright." Noah brought her into a hug and started walking away.

Y/n walked back to Trevor. "So what do you-" Trevor cut her off by placing his soft lips onto hers. Trevor cupped her cheeks as they both melted into the kiss.

A few seconds later he pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "I'm crazy about you." He admitted. "Wow.."

"And I know I've been a dick to you but I want to make it up. Please because I can't stand seeing you with that Noah guy."

"Wow.."

"Stop saying wow and answer me" he shook her slightly. "Sorry, I just- thought you thought I was weird" she cleared her throat.

"You are weird. But the good weird." He smiled and she gave him a smile back. "Listen Trevor, I don't know, I fear I maybe too young for you-"

He cut her off again with a kiss and pulled away instantly "2 years isnt that far away. I like you and I can tell you like me." 

Y/n widened her eyes a bit. "How could you tell?" She asked and Trevor snickered. "You were nice to me even if I was horrible to you." He stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"Very true. But that didn't mean I liked you." She pouted. "Eh, you were obvious in other ways, so.. will you? Uhm be my girlfriend?" Trevor asked hopefully.

Y/n thought about it for a second and sighed before taking Trevor's hands off her cheek. "Im sorry Trevor but I have to think about it." She said letting of his hands.

Trevor frowned and watched as the girl kissed his cheek and walked away in attempt to catch up with Noah.

What the hell.

——

A/n: part 3?👀