Golddiger Prank

Okay so it's now been like 10 months since I've been dating him and we all know I was a fan before anything right? I was normal I didn't have any large amounts of following and nobody knew me. So I got the brilliant idea to prank Finn. I was getting bored and he was coming home soon so I will be pranking him with the gold digger prank, I really need to get some friends don't I.

Okay so for the prank I'm going to be wearing this really expensive outfit set that Finn bought for me for our 8 months anniversary, I have maybe worn it like once or twice cause I don't wanna ruin it. Then I'm going to ask if I can borrow his credit card and act like I bought a bunch of really expensive things but in reality I'm going to be using mine. He put a couple 100k on my card when I told him not to because I don't need any help financially

But I didn't use it at all because I don't want money from him to be honest, but today I'm going to use it solely because of the prank. I'm really excited because I've not once ever pranked Finn.

I got dressed and put the outfit on and It was a little tight since the last time I wore it which was perfect because it fit my curves perfectly and was a little bit revealing

I got dressed and put the outfit on and It was a little tight since the last time I wore it which was perfect because it fit my curves perfectly and was a little bit revealing. Right now Finn is in the living watching a show since today was his day off from filming for a bit. I grabbed my perfume which is extremely expensive for what reason, I don't wear it though I only wear the ones I get from the dollar store because they smell way nicer in my opinion.

I never wear this perfume so it adds more to the prank than it's supposed to because Finn will be asking why I'm wearing all of this because I'm a lazy fuck, I can't bother to do make up and I don't like wearing expensive shit because they are uncomfortable and the perfumes just smell bad.

I even did my hair today which is a shocker because I usually have bed hair, as in I roll out of bed and whatever my hair is, is. Maybe every couple days I detangle it but that is about it.

As soon as I was done prepping I walked out of our room and saw him on the couch watching the umbrella academy. "Oh hey bub-" he turned to look at me and I could tell he was a bit shocked to see what I was wearing. "Uh, where
are you going?" he asked sending me a nervous smile, he's so cute but I have to have the spoiled rich girl attitude.

"I'm going shopping at the mall nearby, you like my outfit?" I asked and he looked me up and down and nodded, "Yeah it looks great baby, but I thought you didn't like wearing that" hah plan is working he noticed. I shrugged it off and sat next to him on the couch. "Sooo.. um.. can I borrow your credit card?" Finn looked at me as if I just asked him to jump off a cliff but that look was soon wiped off his face. "sure? um" he reached his pocket and grabbed his wallet to pull out his credit card while I pretended to be excited.

"Here" he handed it to me and I squealed in fake excitement. "Thanks bub, Mwah! bye see you later"  He smiled at me and I could tell he was confused because usually when I go somewhere I tell him I love him before I go. I walked out of the door and held back a laugh, he must be so confused right now.