you're okay.

A little idea by me

Short and shit

——

Mike

"Will! Will!" Everyone yelled out his name as he began floating up into the air. I couldn't do anything. All I could do was watch.

Darling you've got to let me know

I turned my head and Jonathan was standing there teary eyed as he watched his brother. Hoping he'd come down.

Should I stay or should I go?

Y/n held my hand right next to me, I looked at her. Tears were running down her face and jaw since she was looking up.

If you say that you are mine

I didn't notice a tear dripping down my face. I continued to look at her beautiful face, and what has this monster done to my life.

I'll be there til the end of time

I turn my head back up to notice Lucas started lifting up too, his eyes going at the back of his head. Steve next, Dustin. There goes max again, Robin.

So you've got to let me know

My sister Nancy, El, who tried to fight it but ended up trapped as well, my hand started lifting. I turned my gaze over and up. Y/n.. that's when I really started crying.

Everything is over, we lost, everything is destroyed, the remains of us slowly dispersing into the air, You won Vecna, you won.

Before I knew it I couldn't see anything and I was standing on sticky ground. Looking around seeing everyone, looking at eachother in fear.

He's getting help. "Mike." Y/n hugs me and I hold on to her tight like I was about to lose her. Which I might.

"Mike I'm scared."

"I know y/n, I know." I kiss her head and rock her side to side. "I am too."

If he's going to finish us off, he might as well do it while I'm holding her in my arms. Like it's supposed to be. I'm supposed to die with the law of my life.

"I'm right here okay? I'm right here. I love you. And I will not let us be apart, not for a second" I say to her. I hear her sniffs into my jacket.

I feel her pain I feel everybody's pain. They looked defeated, they looked lost especially Will.

The faint music in the background drew no attention to everyone else. But I could hear it.

I could hear it because it will probably be the last music that I'll ever hear again.

Should I stay or should I go?

1992

"Mike." I hear next to me. "Mike are you okay?" I realized that we were in a hospital. Right, she gave birth.

"Yeah." I wiped my tears. "Yeah- no, yeah. I'm fine." I wake up from the couch and sit up. "You were crying and breathing really hard, we're you having a nightmare?"

Y/n says holding out her hand for me to take. I take it and go standing next to her. "Something like that." It felt so real.

I sniffed and took a tissue wiping my nose. "Where's molly." I stammer. Y/n smiled and looked over to the glass crib next to her.

Letting go of y/ns hand, I walked over to the crib, looking down at the peaceful baby sleeping. My baby. Our baby.

Carefully and gently i picked her up. Her little eyes fluttering open as soon as she saw me. Making me fall even more deeply in love with her.

"You're so perfect." My voice cracked, I leaned down placing a little kiss on her forehead. "So, so perfect."

If only you knew, how many we had to make, how many lives were lost, how many souls were taken away.

Just for you to get here. If only you knew everything I went through to be this happy with you in my arms.

If only you knew the nights of crying, the fighting, the blood, the sweat. If only you knew the 5 years of pain so painful that even the strongest person can't handle it.

My dear Molly, I will never let you go through the pain and suffering I went through. I will never let you feel any of that because I know it breaks you and turns you into someone you're not but you can't help it because you're hurt.

I will never let anybody walk over you, treat you like less of what you are. You're a princess and you deserve to be treated like one.

If only.. just if only you knew. That I almost lost your mother, your uncles, your aunts.. Your grandparents. If you knew that where our home used to be would have been your home.

There's still this part of me, that wants to go back, that wants to see if everything's intact so I can show you. But I know it's dangerous and I know everything is gone.

I can't help but think even if he is dead. That there's still some greater thing out there waiting to strike at any moment. Waiting to ruin me, my friends, family and now my own family.

The one me you and y/n have. So no. I forbid myself to let you in on everything that happened in the past that I fear will happen in the future.

Unfortunately I will never inform you of that. I will never tell you anything that happened because I know curiosity is a curse. I won't let you know if the world beneath.

I won't let you know. I can't. And I refuse to.. you're my Angel, your Mother is my heart. And it completes our family.

A family with such a broken past, deserves to be happy. I won't let you know how we almost lost everything.

In my hands, in my arms, near me.

You'll always me safe.

"I love you." I whisper running my finger ver the small of her cheek.

I turned around and Y/n was fast asleep. I chuckled and went next to her on the hospital bed.

I'll protect the both of you.

——

A/n: this was a concept and now I'm crying