Popular girlfriend

Requested

(The outfit on top is your school outfit)

<3

(y/n/n: your/nick/name)

- -

Boris was laying on y/n's bed looking though channels to find stuff to watch while y/n was busy doing her makeup to go to a party. "Do you really have to go to this.. this.."

"Party?" she said while applying foundation.

"Yes, why do you have to go?" She sighed and turned around facing him. "Becauseee it's the party of the year since it's Ava's 16th birthday" she turned back around in excitement doing her contour while boris groaned in annoyance.

Y/n is extremely popular that's for sure. Boris? Not so much. Y/n had hundreds and hundreds of "friends". Boris had none, until Theo came into the picture.

"I do not see importance of Ava's birthday she is just classmate"

"Boris, she's one of my friends and she came for my birthday party last year so I can go to hers" She said as she finished her makeup fixing her hair.

"Y/n these people, you do not know them" he sat up looking at her, she turned around and faced him yet again. "I do know them, I know Ava, Jeremy, Marcus, Logan, Valerie, Jules, Savannah-"

"Okay, okay I know" He laid back down and she got up and went to her huge closet which boris claimed that its as big as his house. Y/n comes from a rich family as well.

She came out of her closet to which boris looked at what she was wearing and widened his eyes sitting up. "Oh no, no you can go to party but in that? No."

(the dress)

"Boris what's your problem you told me it looked good yesterday" she crossed her arms across her chest

"Boris what's your problem you told me it looked good yesterday" she crossed her arms across her chest. "It look good, When and you are in private" He sassed standing up towering her.

"Yeah well I'm wearing it. Deal with it."

"Fine." He gave up sitting back down and grabbed her heels which was next to him handing them to her.

"Thankyou" she said putting them on. When she was done she stood in front her mirror and fixed her hair a little more.

"Okay.. I'm ready, Are you gonna head home?" She asked and he shook his head standing up. "I am going to potters" She groaned and grabbed her bag from  the table.

"What is problem?"

"Theo's again? seriously boris? you're skipping coming with me to hang out with him?" Y/n didn't like Theo one bit and Theo felt the same way about her. "What is wrong with potter? He is nice and my only friend, And I do not want to go to Ava's party, if you want to hang out it is fine, we can just without going to party."