I dont want to go back

Requested

Crossover

I LOVE THIS REQUESTTT

Harry Potter (The prisoner of Azkaban) x stranger things (season 3)

Summary: the party were going into a portal to the upside down but they end up somewhere else. Meanwhile you're studying at hogwarts.

House: Gryffindor 3 or 4th year idk

Love interest: Mike Wheeler

— —

3rd person

"Oh god my head hurts" max complained getting up and holding onto Lucas's arm.

"Where even are we? I thought we went through a portal to the upside down." Mike asked confused as he was looking around with Will.

"Idk where we are but I don't like it" Dustin said getting up as well and fixing his hat.

"It looks like a.. castle" Max added and started walking around the place.

"What's a castle?" El asked confused.

"It's this like huge house, but made entirely out of bricks." Mike answered as he grabbed a book and opened it.

"Who's room is this?" Lucas questioned as he noticed the beds.

And as if it wasn't worse enough the door behind them opened as all their heads faced it in fear.

"What the hell." Hermione said with wide eyes.

"I knew I shouldn't have drank that weird potion." Y/n added as well.

— —

"So let me get this straight, you went through a portal?" Hemione questioned.

The party nodded.

"And you were supposed to end up in this so called upside down to fight these monsters" y/n said with a confused face.

They nodded again.

"And you all ended up here?"

Nod.

"Yeah I don't have anything" y/n shook her head. "But how is that even possible? I mean that hasn't happened in centuries" Hermione opened a book and started flipping through it.

"Wait-" y/n stopped her and looked over at the party who were just sitting there. "Where are you from?" She asked all of them. "America." They responded in sync.

Y/n looked at Hermione before asking the next question. "What year is it?"

"1985" Mike answered for them. It was as if the world turned black.

"We're in the 90s." Hermione whispered to her and she nodded knowing exactly how they got here. They went through a time leap.

"We'll figure out how to get all of you back, but for now, you're gonna have to come to school with us." Hermione stated getting up and going into the closet to grab some uniforms.

"This, is a school?" Max asked getting up and following Hermione. "Yes, for witches and wizards"  Hermione handed her a uniform.

"Witches and wizards exist? HA you owe me 10 bucks." Dustin said pointing a finger on Lucas's face while the boy rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile Mike was looking at a certain someone who was  across the room.

Y/n looked up and saw Mike looking at her he turned away quickly when he noticed she was looking at him.