Jimmy fallon

Summary: You and Finn are on Jimmy Fallon talking about your new show that you are in with Finn called "After The Star Dies" and your latest music album.

Requested

- -

"So! y/n we're so glad to have you here with us" Jimmy exclaimed. "Yeah it feels great being here" she said waving at the crowd with a kind smile.

"And Finn, this isn't your first time here" Jimmy joked and he laughed. "I know, I know I'm so glad uhm that y/n could come along" Finn said while nodding.

"So. After The Star Dies, tell us about it." Jimmy asked leaning forwards on his desk. "Oh well, there's not really much to tell cause season 2 just came out yesterday and some people haven't watched it yet" y/n said while playing with the sleeve of her blazer.

"Yeah, but uh I guess what we can kinda say about season 2 is that uh there's a lot of uhm romantic scenes.. yeah" Finn added and Jimmy smiled widely. "Oh! Is it between, you guys's characters?" He asked pointing back and forth between the two.

"Yeah" they said in sync and the crowd cheered and so did Jimmy. "I mean- it is a romance/comedy/action show, so" y/n threw her arms up.

"No we're just excited because- the breakup between your characters was drastic and we just thought that was it" Jimmy explained. Finn and y/n shared a look before turning back to him, y/n sort of covering her face a little to hide the blush forming on her face.

"What? Is there something else?" Jimmy asked leaning more onto his desk. "I mean uhm, how do I explain it uh- there is like, uhm some scenes that are just not for people under the age of like uhm 18" Finn explained and the crowd cheered even louder and Jimmy looked at them with wide eyes.

"So in other words there's a sex scene?" Jimmy asked. "Yes there is a sex scene" Y/n admitted and the crowd by now was cheering like crazy. "It wasn't! It wasn't- like planned from like the beginning, you know in the middle of it, the director was like- wait in order to like spice it up a little" y/n did a lil shaky dance as she said that part and the crowd laughed.

"They said it exactly like that and did that exact move" Finn added. "Yeah they were like- in order to spice it up a little why don't we add a sex scene, cause you know not like we don't have kids watching the show but it's fine." Y/n joked and everyone laughed.

"Was it awkward between you two?" Jimmy asked leaning back a little on his chair. "Yes, it was very awkward" y/n admitted. "because there were like so many people watching us" Finn said.

"And it was overall just weird. because all eyes were on us while we were doing that scene" y/n added shaking her head making Jimmy laugh again.

"But you 2 are dating? It should be awkward" Jimmy said. "Yeah well when hundreds of people are watching you it's creepy" Finn laughed and she nodded.

"uhm y/n" Jimmy said facing her. "Yeah" she responded. "Your album 'Tell me, Tell me', has finally dropped." He said taking out a picture frame of the album cover making everyone in the crowd cheer and clap again including Finn."Yeah it's okay" she said smiling. "It's more than okay it's amazing I uh I just love how every song represents some sort of  topic" Jimmy explained and she nodded.

"I mean there's one about racism, homophobia/transphobia, sexism, and more problems nowadays and what ties the whole album together is the last one with all of the topics in one talking about equality" he said handing her the frame.

"Yeah I really love equality and I feel everyone should take it seriously, because what's happening isn't uh it isn't okay, you know? And I just want to do my part and donate, and make some songs just to try to get that idea deep into peoples heads. Like what's the point of fighting over something so simple yk?" She finished as Jimmy and Finn nodded their heads.

"Because a lot people need to in order for us a human being to be equal yeah and it's also an amazing album" finn added and y/n turned to him and smiled.

"The album is great I spent all day yesterday listening to it and the messages are really really strong everyone go listen to it" Jimmy pointed at the crowd and cameras making y/n and Finn laugh.

"So Finn, stranger things 5." Jimmy said turning to Finn who just picked a mug up and sipped water making everyone laugh. "Uh I don't know what to say about stranger things yet, I really am not allowed to share anything until the trailers are out." He smiled awkwardly.

"Well are you two going to be at the MTV awards next week?" Jimmy asked and they both nodded. "I think "After A Star Dies" is nominated for best romance tv show of the year" y/n said looking at finn who nodded making her turn back.

"Oh I'm sure it'll win, I mean I have seen the show it's really romantic" Jimmy said leaning back on his desk. "Yeah well you're gonna need bleach to pour after you watch season 2 jimmy" finn joked and everyone laughed.

"I'm sure I won't need bleach- I mean it can't be that bad right?" The two looked at eachother and then back bursting out in laughter. "Oh trust me it would make you look at us in a completely different way" y/n said while laughing.

"It is so- I mean it's so perfectly staged that it looks like actual sex tape" Finn said scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah" Y/n added.

"Wow."

- - - -

A/n: Lmao I loved this request