You're Grounded

Summary: Finn being a strict over protective hot- I mean dad.

Not requested
Based off of my preferences book

Children: Fiona Wolfhard (13)

Tw: strict finn😩
- -

"Are you mental? My dad would never let me go to a party right before a flight. Or any party in general!" Fiona said whilst walking home from school with her friends.

"Why don't you just ask your mom then" her friend, Zara said as she skateboards next to her. "My mom would be cool with it but my dad? Hell no." She stopped for a second and snapped her fingers.

"That's it! I'll just ask my mom!" She started walking again. "Won't your mom take your dads side though?" Zara gave her a look of concern.

"Not if my dad doesn't know, he's way too occupied with the press, his work and going to the award shows right now. I'll just ask my mom, my mom will tell dad I went out to buy some things and then I'll go to the party" she explained with a smile on her face.

"Alright dude, oh my house is over there, see you at the party tonight" Zara skated away and Fiona waved goodbye.

She sighed and turned walking to the gates of her house, she was nervous about asking.. especially since in 8 hours they would be on a plane to New York.

There was a big chance of her mom saying no, but she was still going to try anyways, the gates opened automatically and she made her way inside as they closed behind her. Once she stepped in her house it was quiet as usual.

She walked to her dads office to see if he was there and he was. "hey dad" she greeted walking in. He turned to her and smiled. "Hey princess how was school?" He turned around on his office chair.

"It was okay, I passed my geography test, I got an A" she took out the paper from her bag and handed it to him. He looked at it and smiled proudly. "Good to see you're improving" he handed the paper back to her.

"Yeah by the way, what time will we be leaving for New York?" She questioned. "Uh our flight is at 10 pm, why?" He answered. "Oh I just wanna know in case I wanna pack for extra things." Finn nodded and turned back around.

"Well I am busy I'll talk to you later princess okay?"

"Okay" she walked out of his office and immediately started running around the place to find her mom. She found her in her 2nd walk in closet. Y/n was packing her suitcase.

"Oh hey honey you're home, have you packed?" She asked while putting a dress in her suitcase. "Yes I have uh mom can I ask you a question?" She shyly went in and sat next to her. "Hmm depends, go ahead ask." Y/n faced her and Fiona felt nervous but still went on to ask.

"Can I go to a party with Zara today? I promise I'll be back before we have to go to New York! Please!!" She begged and y/n sighed. "Honey I'm sorry, but no, this award show is really important to your dad and you know after we're going on tour we can't risk that." Y/n explained as she zipped up her suitcase.

Great.

"Mom, please I wanna go, I'll be back before you even know I'm gone."

"You aren't going anywhere." Finn came in holding his luggage and putting it next to y/n. "Ugh, are you serious." Fiona complained.

"Yes, I'm serious, you are not going anywhere but your room to pack your shit." finn said sternly putting his hands on his pockets. "But zara is going! It's Kelsie's 14th birthday party!" Fiona stood up.

"You hate kelsie" y/n added. "Yeah but her moms food is bomb."

"I don't care, okay? You're not going." Finn glared at her and Fiona glared back. "But everyone's parents is allowing them to go-" "do I look like everyone's parents? Oh that's right, No I don't. You're my problem. So you're not going end of discussion." Finn sat down next to y/n.