Addicting

Requested

I don't condone cheating, this is purely fiction.

— —

"I am done being the woman on the side, when you've made up your mind about who you want, then contact me."

Those words filled Mike Wheelers mind as he tried to get some sleep.

Just a few hours ago him and y/n had a fight.

She didn't feel like she was being fairly treated. Like she was the just there to fill Mikes needs when Eleven wasn't with him.

She decided to bring it up and it didn't end well. Mike said some things he shouldn't have.

He loves y/n, he knows he loves y/n.

But something was keeping him from ending it with El.

Guilt.

He had helped her over the years. Helped piece the person she became. El adores Mike.

She has ever since the Beginning.

Y/n was just another girl, she didn't have powers. She was, if you compared her to El, "boring."

But not to Mike.

To Mike y/n was like a drug, Addicting. He always saw her when he could. Attended her school events, helped her with her troubles, went out on dates and overall he treated her like she was his girlfriend.

It's not only that which kept the two teenagers so close, they had both lost their virginities to eachother.

At the age of 15. Both of them made that decision that they were ready to.

Mike turned, and turned all night. Trying to get the argument out of his mind.

He couldn't stand not being with her. They always spent every night together.

A few minutes later he decided that he couldn't sleep. Mike got up and turned on the lamp by his bed and sat there thinking about his problems.

He looked over at his closet and walked over it opening it. He found his teal jacket that y/n always wore when she came over to his house.

Which was like said, every. Night.

The party knew about them, although they weren't happy with Mike at first. They saw how happy Y/n made him.

He took the jacket and put it on, grabbing some black jeans and putting them on as well.

Mike walked out of his room, went downstairs put his shoes on and walked out of his house.

Y/n didn't live too far from him, so he could walk instead of bike there.

Once he got to y/n's he climbed up on the side of her house to her window.

Y/n who unlike Mike, wasn't having trouble to sleep was already sleeping soundly.

He smiled once he saw how peaceful she was but still tapped on her window.

Which seemed to wake her up because she shifted in her sleep and he saw her eyes flutter open.

Once she realized who was at the window her eyes widened. Mike gave her an awkward wave and a sad smile.

Y/n rolled her eyes and got up anyways proceeding to open the window for the boy.

"Thankyou." He said quietly as he climbed inside.

Y/n folded her eyes and glared daggers at him. "What do you want mike?" She asked in a cold tone which made mike gulp.

He didn't say anything but look down which frustrated y/n as she was already tired.

"Look if you're not gonna say anything just lea-"

Before she could finish he had pulled her into a very passionate kiss.

She knew she couldn't resist so she just melted into the kiss and placed her arms behind his neck.

Mike tapped her thighs signaling her to jump and she did. Y/n wrapped her legs around his torso as they kept making out.

Mike carried her over to the bed and laid her down gently, the two not pulling away from eachothers lips once.

It was moments like this that made y/n forget that Mike was in a relationship.

The way he made her feel was immaculate, maybe even Addicting.

Once they pulled apart for air, he took his jacket and shirt off tossing them who knows where.

Y/n then got to taking hers off well.

And let's just say the rest of the night was Steamy.

— —

Y/n woke up laying on Mikes bare chest and smiled as she remembered last night.

Mike didn't just fuck her, they made Love.

She laid there until she felt him shift, soon Mikes eyes opened, he groaned at the sunlight and rubbed his eyes.

He soon focused his gaze on her, she was already looking up at him which made him smile and kiss her forehead.

But he remembered what he needed to talk to her about.

"Y/n, we need to talk-"

"No Mike im sorry I shouldn't have gotten mad at you like that and I never should have asked the question" she apologized cutting him off.

"No- no, no, I should apologize, I mean, I should break up with El I mean I can't keep doing this to her, she has the right to know I fell for someone else"

He pulled her closer to her and placed his head on top of hers.

"I want to be with you, so I'll break up with El today."

Y/n beamed with excitement on the inside, but on the outside she was calm and only hummed in response.

"Good, because you're stuck with me." She joked, They both laughed until y/n's eyes widened and she sat up immediately.

"We didn't use protection."

— —