Finn Narrates

Summary: y/n is making a tik tok where she's putting on makeup and finn does the narrating for it for it.

Requested

Has been sitting in my drafts since June so might as well post it

Short

- -
Y/n's Pov

"The amount of times I had to beg him for this video, y'all better thank me."

"Hey guys it's finn doing the narrating while y/n prepares herself and yeah Okay so first we're gonna start with this liquid paint thing that we're gonna put on our face" I laughed at the way he referred to foundation. "Finn it's called foundation" I said to him. "Is it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay so now we're.. dabbing our face??? What is that?" He questioned looking at the beauty blender in my hand. "You blend the foundation with it."  He made an 'ohh' face making me chuckle.

"Okay so uh, next we're gonna uh put this white stuff under our eyes, is that foundation too?" He asked, poor boy is trying his hardest. "No it's concealer." I told him. "It looks the same"

"Now we're blending that too, wow you don't look dead anymore." He said plainly. I. Am. Offended. I smacked his shoulder and he laughed.

The next clip I had to do contour. "So next thing is this brown stick thing that we're putting on our cheek, why are we putting that on our cheek y/n?"

"Because it gives me a snatched cheekbone" he made a confused face and I turned to him. "Not everyone has a sharp jawline and defined cheek bones finn." He laughed and I smacked him again harder this time. "OW!"  "Cause I ain't the one-"

*beep*

Next I was applying liquid blush. "So right now we have blended the contour we are adding blush and it looks really pink" he said squinting his eyes closer to look at the blush. "What?" I asked him. "Why does it look like lipstick, are you putting lipstick on your cheeks?" I literally just stared at him and he stared back.

"Finn this is liquid blush."

"It looks like lipstick."

"It's liquid blush."

"Lipstick."

"Boy if you don't-"

*beep*

"So now we are adding a very pointy line onto our eyes. I'm guessing this is eyeliner." I clapped my hands and he turned to me. "You got it right!" I cheered and he smiled. "Of course I did, I'm great at this." Ok mr cocky.

"Next is the thing that makes your eyelashes long? I think it's mascara, yeah that's mascara" he voice as I applied the mascara onto my eyelashes.

"So finally she adds lipgloss to tie the look all together and she looks absolutely stunning, she looks beautiful."

"Thankyou finny." I hugged him and he hugged back.

"And that's how you look as beautiful as y/n Now we're ready to go out." He said to the camera.

"Wanna tell them where we're going?" I asked him and he widened his eyes shaking his head off camera. "Alright guys I'll see you on tomorrows video, bye!" I stopped recording and posted it.

"That was a mess." He admitted. "How do you not know concealer and foundation, you use those on set when you're prepping to film."

He shrugged and picked up the foundation bottle looking at it. "Looks like paint to me."

"It's not paint!"

- -