Premiere

Summary: you attend the st5 premiere with finn but you don't know if you went as his gf, or as his friend.

Requested

- -

God there's so many people here. Interviewers, photographers, body guards. This is my first ever time attending a premiere and I'm not even famous.

Finn invited me and it would be rude if I had said no, I wanted to support him even though I hate being outside and talking to people. (Literally me lmao)

Finn was getting interviewed and I decided to stay out of that and wait somewhere else but it was still close to enough that I could hear them asking him about me. And when they did he told them that I was just with him tonight not as a date.

Even though a lot of people knew we were dating he didn't like to announce it. I don't know why that bothered me so much. It felt like he was hiding me. But that wasn't for me to decide I just had to deal with it.

Finn came over to me after his interviews and photographers insisted on us taking pictures. So we went and took a couple. I was barely talking since we came into the premiere and I think finn noticed that.

"You okay?" He stopped me and asked. I didn't want to tell him I felt out of place here without a label on our relationship. So I did the other logical thing. I lied.

"Yeah I'm fine." I faked smiled and he didn't seem to buy into it. He pulled me into a corner far away from paparazzi and his cast mates and basically everyone else.

But it was close enough to a bodyguard so he knew we were safe. He made sure I could hear him despite all the talking and music in the background.

"You barely said a word tonight, what's going on?"

Goddamn it I just want you to announce that I'm your girlfriend so I don't feel out of place.

"Nothings going on Finn I just want you to have a great time with your cast mates and everyone else so I'm not saying much"

And for you to clear up that I'm your girlfriend so I feel included.

"Are you sure nothings wrong?, I want us both to have a great time" he grabbed both of my hands and looked straight into my eyes.

I don't want to be hidden.

"I'm sure finn." He hesitated at first but dropped the subject. He kissed me on the forehead before leading me back out.

His friends aka cast mates called him over so they could take a picture of all of the cast members together.

I saw millie kissing her boyfriend before going over to them.

I envy her. Finn hasn't shown any public affection for me. Besides that one moment in the corner all he did was take pictures and talk to me.

Last time I took one look at Millie's Instagram and I became jealous. She has so many pictures of her and her boyfriend being cute and you could tell they were a couple.

Finn never posts me. And he told me not to post anything about our relationship either.

I didn't mind it at first but insecurity got the best of me. It's not like I wanted attention from the press or the media or anything like that.

I just wanted to be his girlfriend and not his private girlfriend.

It was like he was ashamed of me but that wasn't the case. I know he loves me and values his privacy and i do to but it wouldn't hurt to at least say one thing right?