The Hotel Girl

At first I didn't think that this book would even hit like 100 reads tbh.
So the fact that it has 3000 reads blows my mind, thankyou so much! I literally adore y'all so much!

So I decided to make a 3k special, this one is quite long so enjoy!
Just to be clear this is love at first sight
- -
•Finn•

"I am so tired" I complained falling on the sofa next to nick.

I have been filming nonstop for the past 3 weeks. I had interviews for different channels too.

I had other tours to do too, and I was exhausted. But the director of the movie saw how tired all of us were and decided to give us a 2 week break from filming.

I had just gotten back from the last day of work for four weeks.

"Didn't seem like you enjoyed working." Nick said beside me while he was playing some video game.

"I love work, but sometimes i wanna dig a hole and fall into it while I'm working." I sat up and looked at what he was playing.

Call of duty, huh nice.

"I wish I had the amount of time you did to play these games"

"You have 4 weeks off Finn, decide what to do man" he said still looking at the tv screen.

"I'm thinking stay home and sleep all day." I shrugged and that's when Nick decided to look at me.

"You have a month, from whatever you do. And you decide to do.. nothing?"

I nod making him facepalm out of nowhere.

"Tell you what. How about we go on vacation?" He randomly asks.

I thought about it and actually, a holiday doesn't sound so bad. Away from here, away from the city it doesn't sound too bad.

"I don't know.." I said and he slammed the console down on the table.

"We're going on vacation no questions asked! You need a break, a relaxing one dude." He went over to the counter and grabbed his laptop them say back down next to me.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked opening up his laptop.

Where do I wanna go?

I really don't know, I have been wanting to go to This one place recently and I heard it's gorgeous and the people are lovely. I think I'll go there.

"Colombia."

"Damn, you're precise, which part?"

"Maybe Santa Marta?" I suggested, he started typing and I looked over and saw that he was looking for hotels we could stay at.

"Any particular reason why you want to go to Colombia?"

"I always thought it was beautiful, and I've been wanting to go for a while I just have no time." I answered picking at my finger nails.

"I see. Well we got two rooms connected to eachother so, we're going and leaving in 2 days." He said closing his laptop.

How is he so fast?!