His speech

Boris's POV

I didn't want to, I was still trying to process that she is gone. That she is no longer with us.

But eventually the pastor called my name up. To talk about y/n. My sweet detka. My flower. That is no longer by my side but is now watching over me.

I didn't think that I would ever do this, especially at the fresh age of 17, she only died at just turning 15. It hurts so much just thinking about it.

"And now we will be hearing from Boris Pavlikovsky, Boris, may you please come forward" I stood up and went to the mic for a moment I just pauses not knowing what to say then the words just flew out.

"A-As you know my name is Boris I have...I h-have been Y/n's boyfriend for 3 years.. I-.. I am sorry" I sadly chuckled wiping my teary face "She has been light of my l-life.. ever since she moved h-here. I knew that she was angel sent from heaven.. she loved me and I loved her with every fiber of my own being she h-h... she h-has always been able to put a smile on my face and not once not once have I thought about leaving h-her side.. my dear Y/n. You may not hear me now you might be in heaven but I Boris Pavlikovsky have sworn to myself that if l-love without you e-exists.. Then I rather not have it because if that love is not from you then I rather live w-without it.. I still cann-.. cannot.. believe that she is not with us anymore. To think I had her in my arms just last w-week huh life is crazy indeed.. Cancer has tak- I'm sorry, I sorry.." I kept sobbing in between phrases. The past insisted that it was fine and that I should say what I needed to say. "C-Cancer has taken a-a-away the life of my precious flower.. Nobody should experience pain like this o-one no. And again my lovely flower. I-if there is any way you are hearing me.. right now I ap-apologize deeply, that you didn't get b-better care. I happy that I was with you w-when you closed your eyes for las-... last time... I l-love you my princess.. m-ma-..m-m-ay.. you r-rest I-I-in peace.."

I quickly ran off the stage and went back to my seat a sobbing mess. It hurts too much. And normally when I cry like this she's here to comfort me and tell me that it's okay. But she isn't.

- -

This might get a pt2