Wedding Disaster

Requested

— —

Today was Y/n and Finn's wedding day. An important day. Finn loved y/n and y/n loved Finn.

But just one problem, everyone hates y/n including Finn's friends. The only people who liked y/n were Caleb, Noah, Millie, Gaten, and Sadie.

Those were the only people that actually liked her.

But despite not liking the girl so many people came to the wedding.

Finn's family and friends. Y/n's family didn't care for her enough to go. And she didn't have that many friends.

The only family that came was her grandfather. Who would be giving her hand to Finn.

But even then, the place was packed. Paparazzi were outside, news reporters were here, The turning, strangerthings, the goldfinch and IT cast were here.

Even the duffer brothers managed to make an appearance.

Everyone Finn knew was there.
But almost no one she knew was.

Y/n felt uncomfortable in her own wedding because she knew how everyone there felt about her.

Once she arrived at isle where her grandfather was waiting for her she stopped and looked at everything.

It was beautifully arranged just like her and Finn planned. She looked at the alter and Finn was standing there.

Nick as his best man. Even Nick wasn't fond of y/n but wanted Finn happy so he dealt with it.

Noah, gaten, Caleb were also at Finn's side.

"You'll be fine y/n." Millie placed a hand on her shoulder. She was wearing her maid of honor dress.

"I'm just nervous." Y/n chuckled lowly. She looked back at her bridesmaids before sighing and looping her arm around her grandfathers.

"Thankyou for coming grandpa."

"Honey I wouldn't miss this for the world now come on, before I start crying"

Y/n did an upside down smile and paced her head on his shoulder for a few seconds before the music started playing.

Everyone looked at her as she walked down the aisle. And not in a good way.

Most of them looked bored and the other half looked disgusted.

She felt small as she walked avoiding their glances.

She looked up and saw Finn standing there with a bright smile and red eyes like he was crying.

Finn was so happy to be marrying the love of his life. She looked beautiful walking to him.

That made y/n forget all the glances and her eyes glued onto Finn. She wiped a tear from her eye and smiled.

Once she got at the alter y/ns grandad handed her hand to Finn's. "Take care of her my boy" Finn smiled and nodded. Her grandpa smiled and wiped so many tears.