Pheobe's weird friend (1)

Requested

In this Trevor's 17 and you and Phoebe are both 15

——

"Thankyou so much for having me over for dinner Mrs Spengler." Y/n smiled at the woman across from her on the table.

Phoebe had recently made a new friend, y/n had lived in Summerville all her life but had to move away a few years back.

But now she's returned and instantly became friends with Phoebe Spengler. The dirt farmers granddaughter.

"Ah it's no worries we could use the extra company." Mrs Spengler returned a smile and ate some food.

Y/n looked down at her food and frowned. "What's wrong?" Phoebe whispered next to her.

She shook her head and looked back up at Phoebe. "It's just been a while since I had a family dinner."

Phoebe felt bad for her friend. Especially since she's going through a hard enough time.

A few minutes of chatting and eating later the door opened and everyone's head turned to it. "Trevor! You're here, join us!" Mrs Spengler exclaimed as she saw her son.

Trevor had just spent about 6 hours outside working on his car, and 2 hours giving it a test drive.

He stood there awkwardly since he was in his dirty jumpsuit but proceeded to walk over to them anyway.

"This is y/n, phoebes friend. She's having dinner with us"

"Uh.. hey" Trevor greeted awkwardly. Y/n was mesmerized by the boy. He was absolutely gorgeous. Tall, curly hair, handsome, hot, define cheek bo-

"Y/n." Phoebe nudged her side and she immediately shook out of her gaze. "H-hi."

He just gave her a confused look mixed with a plain one and sat down. "Here's a plate." Mrs Spengler handed him a plate and Trevor started taking some mashed potatoes.

"Oh, y/n knows quite a bit about cars why don't you  help him tomorrow?" Mrs Spengler kindly asked.

Before y/n could talk Trevor spoke "no thanks, I don't need help." He picked at his food. His mom just glared at him while y/n looked down.

"Well too bad since y/n and I are going to work on our space project for science tomorrow afternoon." Phoebe added.

"Do you mind if we do it here Mrs Spengler?" Y/n asked nicely. "Of course I don't mind" the lady smiled.

"Seriously mom? I was having a few friends over tomorrow." Trevor complained looking at his mother. "They won't be bothering you Trevor." Mrs Spengler rolled her eyes and ate some food.

"Yeah we're just gonna use the living room that's it." Phoebe spoke and Trevor shook his head. "I'm using the living room tomorrow, you can take your friend somewhere else like her own house!" He argued.

Y/n felt hurt as she stayed quiet in her seat listening to the two siblings argue. "Don't call her weird you barely even know her! Your friends are weird!"