Things Shouldnt Be This Way

Was an 8k special but now it's a 9k Special

Okay before we start let's just pretend Trevor is an 80s child okay? Okay. And he isn't related to the ghostbuster. His last name is just Spengler and it's a coincidence. Callie and Karen are siblings xoxo

Looooonnggggg

Mike

"You know we could just buy a house in Summer Ville." Nancy complained to our parents next to me. We're on our way there.

Since Hawkins isn't a safe place to live anymore mom said we have to move, and she wanted to be close to her sister so well.. here we are.

I miss el. And I miss the party but, unfortunately this is the way it has to be. I said I'd call them everyday and ask about how things with stopping vecna is going.

"We already did, but we have to look at it first so we might stay with your aunt for a few weeks." Mom answers as she focused her eyes on the road.

The ride from the airport was long but I could see it in the distance and boy was it surrounded by mountains. "You know, I agree with the kids, your sister is really-" I cut dad off.

"Not good with money?" Mom turned around and sent me a death glare. "It's true!" Nancy defended and I pointed at her. Because it is in fact true.

"Who knows where they live now." I roll my eyes "Okay you guys, I said until everything is sorted.. not forever."

That practically means forever. "Holly isnt complaining." She added. "That's because holly doesn't know who they are."

I could practically feel mom rolling her eyes from in front. "Well it'll give you time to get along with your cousins, Mike, Trevor is your age and Nancy, you can hang out with Pheobe."

"Isn't Pheobe like 12."

"Not the point nance.. it'll be good for us to bond as a family.. you know we don't do that anymore. So please be on your best behaviors and don't mention anything to Callie about her money state. Our dad died, so."

"Didnt you run away from home?" I ask and she almost face palmed herself. "I didn't, I decided to move with my mom. Your nana."

"Why did we even leave nana?"

"Enough questions!"

All of us went silent, I sighed and just looked out the window to notice we were already here. "What a shit box."

"Okay, what was the address again Ted." I heard my parents speaking in the front. "Hey, we'll be fine." Nancy says putting her hand on my shoulder."

I smiled at her and of her hand. "Thanks, I just hope Trevor and I get along this time." She laughs and takes her hand off her shoulder.

"What's so funny?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "I just recalled, you and Trevor are insanely similar."

"What? No we're not. I'm taller." I respond but Nancy looks at me with a "are you sure?" Look.

"Fine, I used to be taller." Looking back outside we passed by a cool looking place called 'Spinners.' I might check that out later.