Pheobe's weird friend (3)

Requested

——

Trevor

I sighed watching her run away and I heard a scoff behind me.

"You reject me for someone way younger than you. Wow Trevor that's low." Lucky said folding her arms over her read spinners shirt.

"She's not that young.." I muttered. "Are you kidding? You're turning 18 in a few months and she's not turning 16 until probably next year." Lucky rolled her eyes and stood in front of me.

"Move lucky." I seethed, I wasn't in the mood right now, really I was more occupied on getting to talk to y/n.

"Mm I don't think I will until you get some sense into that big head of yours."

I rolled my eyes and went around her heading to my car. "Wh- hey!"

I got in and drove into an opposite direction to y/ns house so I don't bump into her.

Y/n

I got home after saying goodbye to Noah and I was in shock. I couldn't believe that Trevor likes me. My crush likes me.

He was so mean to me, and he's phoebes brother. Yet he likes me. Everything was so shocking to believe. Because I had always thought that the crush I had on Trevor would be one sided.

I guess I was wrong. But he's 2 years older than me.. I'm 15 and he's about to turn 18. When I look at it like that it seems creepy. I'm turning 16 soon anyways so does it really matter?

Ofc it does!

Wait who are you?

I'm your inner conscience, duh.

Ah. So you're the one who makes my decisions for me right?

Uh no. I lead you to make the right decisions. You make the dumb ones on your own.

Hey! I don't make any dumb decisions.

You're thinking about going into a relationship with a boy who's turning 18 not too long from now.

3 months is a long time from here okay?

Mhm.

I don't know what to do. I mean I really like him. Like a lot. Maybe I might even love him. He maybe the one!

And what about Noah? You know. The boy that's actually your age?

Me and him aren't dating. We're friends! I decided to keep it that way because I might have a chance with Trevor.

You're hopeless y/n.

Hey, that's not nice.

He is too old for you girl, find yourself someone your age—

Stop right there, if you're my conscience, and I like Trevor. Doesn't that mean you should too?

...