She works for Vecna

Summary: you got "eaten" by a demodog like bob did (in season 2) that's not what really happened. That's what Joyce said happened but in reality you disappeared she only said you got eaten by a demodog so Mike wouldn't run back in to find you. Your name is 013. (Theery) as a nickname.

Trigger Warning: Strong Language and some strong scenes.

*Introduction*

013

Nickname: Theery

Real name: Kally Joana

Age: 12 (season 2) - 14 (season 4)

Powers: Manipulation of electricity, Portals (concentrated hard enough), Speed and Telekinesis

- -

(Flasback)

Theery's POV

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

I was running as fast as I could around the lab desperately trying to find bob but I couldn't. It's like he left me behind or something. He would never do that maybe he just got lost himself. I need to get back to the rest.

More specifically a certain boy.

I was so tired of running, (speeding) it was getting annoying. I finally found my way back to the front but no one was there. I was so confused until I saw Bob- Dead. On the floor with bite marks all over him.

I screamed so loud which attracted the demodogs from outside and inside. I was cornered. I couldn't run in any direction. I didn't know what to do so I was convinced that I was going to die. Until I remembered that I could make a portal- But that portal would only lead to-

I heard more screeching. I decided to just suck it up and make the portal that lead to the upside down. It would disappear after I go through it anyway so it'll be fine. The screeching and the growls became louder and more apparent.

Until I saw them running towards me from afar. I gathered up all my powers and concentrated hard enough to open a portal. I was already exhausted enough and now all of this was taking away my energy.

The portal opened and I fell through it and as expected right into the upside down. But I must say I didn't know where I was. There was an almost abandoned rotten looking house in front of me.

Then a force pulled me into it right up to an attic. I was dead clueless right now what is going on- Then I payed attention and I saw.. 001? But I thought El killed him. "I've been expecting you." He said not facing me. "I thought you died." I said holding my breath.

He turned around and looked at me. "I didn't, I barely got out alive." How was this even possible- "What you're seeing right now is an illusion this isn't how I look." I looked at him confusingly until he brought his hand up and slowly started shifting into this monster.

I backed away in fear and accidentally tripped on something landing on my back. I sat up and tried getting back up but he pushed me right back down with his powers. "Listen." I gulped and started crying.

Why me.

Why me of all people.

He slowly walked to me and kneeled in front of me. What made of his face was disgusting. It was almost bloodlike. It was terrifying. I looked around and saw a bunch of vines.

"I won't hurt you. In fact I want you to join me." I connected all the pieces together. "All of this is your doing- The mindflayer, the demodogs, the demogorgon- all you-"