Act fool

Summary (kinda): You're at  an award show and Finn notices you.

Ages

Finn, 19

Y/n, 18

No warnings

- -

Finn's Pov.

I'm at the Mtv awards with the rest of the stranger things cast because some of us were nominated and the whole show was nominated for best netflix tv show and some things else. I was just about done getting interviewed and getting my pictures taken so I went to the side to my friends.

"If I actually win this nomination I'm going to die" I heard Sadie say, they were all talking about their nominations and outfits. But I wasn't really talking all that much. Just a 'yeah' here and there. 

I was more focused on the girl that just came in. The photographers were taking her pictures and boy was she stunning. And that dress on her looked like she cost a fortune. I'm not sure who she is or which movie or show she's in.

My guess was she's a new actor. because this was the first time I've seen her at one of these before. I could hear the paparazzi yelling her name but I couldn't make out what it was because they were also shouting other actor's names.

I hadn't noticed I'd been staring for so long until Noah spoke up. "Finn, are you okay?" he asked and I turned to him. "Oh- Uh- yeah.. yeah- I'm fine." I quickly looked back at the girl then back to them. "Guys do you know who that is? Like right over there?" I asked them and pointed at her. she was now getting interviewed.

"Her?" Millie asked and I nodded. "That's Y/n L/n, why'd you wanna know?" Sadie responded. "I've never seen her at these awards before." 

"That's because she is a new actor, She's in this new show on netlix uh.. I think it's called Make-believe she plays the lead role, and I'm not gonna lie I watched the first few episodes it's really good." Caleb said and I nodded looking back at her.

"Someone has a crush." Millie teased and I looked at her and scoffed playfully. "So what? I mean look at her." I really admired her this time. The way she was talking to the interviewer so kindly and gracefully. and the way her dress went perfectly with how she looked. 

"Finn we get it, you like her." Gaten commented and I realized I said all of those outloud. "I don't even know her yet, we haven't even gotten a chance to talk" I said pulling out my phone and searching her on instagram.

"She's already following me?" I didn't know that. I barely check my instagram. "She must be a fan, speaking of which she's walking this way." I immediately put my phone away and turned to them to pretend like I wasn't staring at her for the past 10 minutes.

Act fool

"Hey!" she said walking up to us. And we all turned to her and said hey back Millie being the most excited. "Hey! Oh my gosh I loved your show" Millie went over to her with the biggest smile on her face. "Thankyou! I can't believe I'm meeting you guys, I'm a huge fan of stranger things. It's my first time here!" she sounded so adorable.

Act fool

"Oh that's so cool what's your show nominated for?" Noah asked. " Best Action/Drama" She answered and I took the chance to ask her something. "Was it your first time acting?" she nodded with a smile. 

Act fool

"Yeah I mean the process was crazy of actually getting me to be casted but like- overall the experience was like so good. The cast members are like my family." Millie couldn't hold it anymore and went in for a hug to which she hugged back. 

"Hey I want a hug too!" Sadie said walking to them and hugging both of them. Guess they're having a group hug. After a few seconds they broke it off. Then I saw Millie go whisper something to the guys and Sadie. "Finn we're just going to go inside, you said you were waiting for the interviewer to get back to you yeah?" Noah asked and I saw Gaten and Caleb wink at me.

"Yeah- yeah i'll join you guys in a bit." I told them and Millie went back to y/n. "I'm so sorry we have to get inside you can talk to finn in the meantime- oh! and here's my number" I heard her say and they were exchanging numbers until they all went inside. 

I turned back to Y/n and she smiled at me. 

Act fool

"It's so great to meet you" she said walking closer to me. "I was such a big fan of you trust me before I became well known you were like my celebrity crush" she said the last sentence a little bit quieter. "It's so nice to meet you too, and It's comforting to know that you were my fan." I chuckled a bit and she giggled.

Act fool

"I'm still your fan, I just don't stalk you on social media as much as I used to- That sounded creepy I'm sorry" I shook my head completely understanding her. "It's fine trust me, millions of people do it- I'm pretty sure my own family do it too, so.." She laughed and I could see that she had braces (if you don't have braces feel free to change it but I have braces so yeah). One word. Adorable.

Act fool

"Well now I know what it's like kinda I have people stalking my social media's as well, the amount of fan dm's I get is crazy" I could see that she was scratching her arm a little. "They're just fans they won't do much more than make edits of you or stalk your social media nothing more than that unless they're super fans." 

She looked up at me and smiled again. "I'm just not used to all of this, I'm used to people not knowing who I am." she chuckled a little. And when I tell you I could have melted right there and then. "Welcome to my world" I joked and she laughed more. 

Then I heard a notification sound. "Oh sorry that's my phone let me see.." She pulled out her phone and went on it. She looked back up at me. "You followed me back on instagram" She said and I completely forgot I followed her back. "Oh uh- yeah sorry if that bothers you-"

"No it's fine it doesn't bother me- I'm quite honored" I smiled at her until I realized that I had to go inside now. "I think the interviewer is taking quite sometime.. do you wanna head inside with me? We can sit at a different table if you'd like- away from our cast members I think we both need that break" I joked again and she nodded.

"I'd love that" I held my arm out. "Shall we?" I teased  her and she giggled again.

Act fool

She linked her arm with mine. "We shall." She teased back. And we started walking inside talking about some other things.

And yeah she won her award and so did her show. I'm really proud of her but seriously I need to watch the show. But i'm glad I met her. And little did I know that our friendship would soon turn into a beautiful relationship.

- -

A/n: I was contemplating on how to end this so I just ended it like that lmao